Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I desperately need help

Black_Pilled.us

Black_Pilled.us

Banned
-
There is alot of unstable men out there. And some of these men will follow in the footsteps of greatness. ER and Alex are misunderstood men who've lashed out against a society that's fucked them over and I completely understand them...because I'm in their position.

To not want to waste away in a life of misery and unfilled potential. I don't blame them. In fact I greatly admire these people. They are the great ones. The men who should be admired every single day for how they've liberated men like me and opened our eyes to how we've been treated. I admire and worship every bad thing that happens to foids and sexually active men. It gives me a rigid cock knowing that every single day a foid is SA, that there are plenty of them out there who won't ever be able to escape that trauma. You could be a hero and you're not taking that chance yet you're worshipping people like ER; pathetic. I enjoy reading these posts and I enjoy taking in all of that frustation and anger against the World, but it's not enough for me.

You're not taking what I'm saying seriously and you just think that I'm mental, huh? Society will regret what it's done to these men, not just any incel probably like you, but these isolated men who've gone through absolute agony and pain all of their lives which isn't at all comparable to the average incel but it is for me. ER and Alex were misunderstood individuals who could have really have made something of themselves but they were forced to do it. I completely relate to them. I look up to them every single time I wake up to the time I go to sleep since the first day I discovered them.

You just think I'm a pathetic troll wanting your reaction, but I'm not. I'm full of rage against a World that's never given me the time of day; why do you think I post about my experience...not to get a reaction but to see the anger in other men. I hate that I have to go through constant humiliation and bullying by everyone around me, even when I go out I can't escape it. I thought this was a website for people with just utter rage and no emotion left for the World but I guess I was wrong; some of you are right old faggot empaths yearning for the sweet release of a relationship. You should know that'll never happen. I'm the most sadistic mentally ill fuck you can find...oh the kind of things I watch, you really don't want to know. Men like me are so much better than all of you.

We're the Chosen Ones.

I don't want to hurt anyone but I just can't control myself. There is lots of shit-posting about this kind of stuff but I'm being open and honest. I'm sick in the mind. I need help. Please man, I'm wanting someone to take it seriously, I don't want to have to do it. Please help me. Please help me. Please don't make jokes out of it, I'm being really fucking serious, I need help. And if you do that, you'll be pushing me closer to that edge. When push comes to shove, shit like Alex and Rodger happens. Please help me.
Anyone.

I bang my skull against the wall every day till I once gave myself a severe concussion, I yearn for a release every single day from my severe and deteriorating mental health.

Please help me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB5toMT2s7k

Last edited:
How do you want us to help? What can we do?

I know what will happen if I do

I'm based in England, and if you see anything involving incel in the news then you know it's me

I think you know exactly what I'm talking about

I don't know. I just can't stop glorifying these mass murderers, serial killers, and rapists.
Im in the same position as you. I have no social life, im a loner, no friends, no family to give me support, all women reject me for my looks, I am forced to see good-looking men succeed with women at my college and at work, I am loveless and emotionless, this is when I started to become obsessed with ER and Alek Minnisisan. I hate humanity just as much as you but everyday I cope to the best of my ability. I I also cope from food and video games to not develop suicidal thoughts. I also cry in my bed at night because I feel so empty inside. I hide my sadness, my depression from everyone. I pretend to be happy, but im not. I just have to deal with it

I'm autistic: I have literally zero social skills and I'm shizoid on top of that. I'm a 6/10 in looks but I just can't get any sex or friends. I can't even communicate to a 13 year old even though I have the intelligence to interact with anyone my autism completely holds me back. I might resort to SA.

Im in the same position as you. I have no social life, im a loner, no friends, no family to give me support, all women reject me for my looks, I am forced to see good-looking men succeed with women at my college and at work, I am loveless and emotionless, this is when I started to become obsessed with ER and Alek Minnisisan. I hate humanity just as much as you but everyday I cope to the best of my ability. I I also cope from food and video games to not develop suicidal thoughts. I am powerless and I just cope instead
I know that you all understand my extreme anger. I know you all relate. That's why I went on here.

Im in the same position as you. I have no social life, im a loner, no friends, no family to give me support, all women reject me for my looks, I am forced to see good-looking men succeed with women at my college and at work, I am loveless and emotionless, this is when I started to become obsessed with ER and Alek Minnisisan. I hate humanity just as much as you but everyday I cope to the best of my ability. I I also cope from food and video games to not develop suicidal thoughts. I also cry in my bed at night because I feel so empty inside. I hide my sadness, my depression from everyone. I pretend to be happy, but im not. I just have to deal with it
I know you do. And I feel you man

My parents fucking hate having to see me like this. And I feel just so guilty that I haven't even gotten my GCSE's done. Their little boy has grown up to be a failure. It pains me to see just how much they hurt.

I feel your some complete joker (troll) pulling our legs, if not and you're serious on some heinous act you want to inflict on others, I suggest putting a loaded gun down your throat and pull the trigger, that'll make all the demons go away, promise.

Ever since from being little I've craved to have interaction with other people. I see guys like Ellit Rodger and I relate to how they've been treated. They deserved every little piece of fame they got from what they did. People deserve to suffer. They need to suffer. They have to suffer.

I'm someone who needs a lot of fucking help.

I know you find what I'm saying to be abhorent

But I just needed to get this off my chest

I know deep down I'm a failure but hpefully by just being on here I can get myself to just cope and deal with it like the rest of you

I'm going to be deleting this thread now

I just needed to get it off mychest

I'm sorry for wasting your time.

I didn't mean any of that, I know that innocent people don't deserve that.

But just please hear me out,

I will get myelf out of the situation I'm in for my family

Again I didn't mean any of that

Ever since from being little I've craved to have interaction with other people. I see guys like Ellit Rodger and I relate to how they've been treated. They deserved every little piece of fame they got from what they did. People deserve to suffer. They need to suffer. They have to suffer.
ER and Alek both had the right to fight back against this evil, corrupt, and immoral society that oppressed them

Please don't report me, I'm scared of going to prison

Imagine how distraught my family would be

ER and Alek both had the right to fight back against this evil, corrupt, and immoral society that oppressed them
I know you're exactly like me, out of all these other incels you understand me

I'm betting this fag is a troll

And converse so I don't end up on national news

I hate being humiliated. But I just have to lay down and cope like the rest of us

Don't worry, I won't report you. It's none of my business anyway
Lets talk on your profile instead of here. Don't feed into it. But let's just talk okay

I promise that I won't end up like ER and Alex...I promise

I'm not a troll and I understand that suicide is better for the World and for me