Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I desperately need help

They're hated by society but I know them

I bet the banned user lucifer would have been loving this

And the kind of fantasies i have are too hateful to say

I think they want me to post more

That s ehy I haven't been banned yet

But I'll be deleting this thread and I will be banned

I am a sadist who love to things in rape.net

Rape fantasies are what I live for

Especially involving extreme sadism

Tying a plastic bag around a woman head and watching her slowly suffocate

This is a post made by a fucking fed ROFL

I love to see the discomfort in these paid women when I suddely shove my cok into their mouths

And i need to get baanned right fucking now

I will be rembered someday if I don;t get any help

I promise you, you will regret not having done anythig

You will see me in national news

You will be sorry for humiliating em and manipulatin me into saying that shi for you rown amusment

You will regret not having tried anything

Not with the place I'm gonna target.

An extremely mentally ill man was humiliated on this forum, he was baited into making a fool of himself, fuck you all.

Humour was made out of his misery.

The world is a fucked up place man. I feel like I am invisible to people and always will be, its fucking harsh. I blast the joker bathroom dance music as I do things. Listening to the way the instruments are played. Depressive and dark. Fuck everything, it is shit. Most of us have this false hope that keeps us going. Religion, "one day you'll find the right one bro", responsibilities and more. It is all false hope. I genuinely don't know the point of life and think about ropemax (in video game) multiple times throughout the day. if ya want to talk and vent even thought you know how pointless it is. Feel free to contact me or something.

The world is a fucked up place man. I feel like I am invisible to people and always will be, its fucking harsh. I blast the joker bathroom dance music as I do things. Listening to the way the instruments are played. Depressive and dark. Fuck everything, it is shit. Most of us have this false hope that keeps us going. Religion, "one day you'll find the right one bro", responsibilities and more. It is all false hope. I genuinely don't know the point of life and think about ropemax (in video game) multiple times throughout the day. if ya want to talk and vent even thought you know how pointless it is. Feel free to contact me or something.
GrAYcels of the world unite.

And you could be provoking a severely mentally ill guy.
We're all mentally ill here, buddy. But if you get provoked on .is you probably don't have such major issues.

You're a coward, no one will see you as a hero. You'll just be another idiot that killed innocent people. This forum a year later will forget about you altogether and no one will talk about you. You will be considered an embarrassment to your entire lineage of family.

It's not too late to stop now. You can still get out of this place. Don't be stupid.
I'm only entertaining the idea

You're a coward, no one will see you as a hero. You'll just be another idiot that killed innocent people. This forum a year later will forget about you altogether and no one will talk about you. You will be considered an embarrassment to your entire lineage of family.

It's not too late to stop now. You can still get out of this place. Don't be stupid.
Nothing else

As if I could do anything like that. Don't be so crazy.