Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I desperately need help

I know that there will be lots of upset people

People grieving their lost ones

I promise to this entire community I won't end up like that. I'll quit my bullshit

You agree with their methods?
To be clear, I do not promote or encourage violence. When taking Into account all of the mistreatment and abuse of ER by this society, he had so much hate and anger that he couldn't control it, it was impossible for him to just calm down and continue to be a good citizen. He felt that he had no obligation to be a productive citizen in a society that oppressed him. This is why ER went on a rampage. I feel bad for him, he was the victim.

To be clear, I do not promote or encourage violence. When taking Into account all of the mistreatment and abuse of ER by this society, he had so much hate and anger that he couldn't control it, it was impossible for him to just calm down and continue to be a good citizen. He felt that he had no obligation to be a productive citizen in a society that oppressed. This is why ER went on a rampage. I feel bad for him, he was the victim.
I know who you are,I can't see your face. But I know you

To be clear, I do not promote or encourage violence. When taking Into account all of the mistreatment and abuse of ER by this society, he had so much hate and anger that he couldn't control it, it was impossible for him to just calm down and continue to be a good citizen. He felt that he had no obligation to be a productive citizen in a society that oppressed. This is why ER went on a rampage. I feel bad for him, he was the victim.
You're me

And converse so I don't end up on national news
In all seriousness you should probably stop using the internet. We all cope differently. But the truth is some can handle being worthless and alone while others break and give into evil.

I'll be getting serious psychratic help soon

I know I've done some bad things

I fear I'm turing into a full blown sociopath or narcissist with no empathy

I think with all of the negativty of this forum, it might be better to not use it

I didn't mean to frighten anyone

Please ask that my account be deleted

I need to get logics details

Pleae give m your discord logic

I can feel an entity grwing within me

Is this what ted bundy was talking about

Please give me your discord account anybody so i can talk

I just need someone to talk to

That's all I've ever wante in my life

Please give m your discord logic, why aren;t you giving it

Do you want me to self harm and send the video on here

I doubt anyone would want to see me slowly cu into my arm