Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despise posting here, I want off this rollercoaster, I want a girlfriend

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Hate logging on here and having all of my delusions just shattered with blackpill facts

I just spent a couple hours just doing nothing but staring at the ceiling and imagining having a gf, imagining a girl actually liking me and saying yes

But it will never happen, LOL @ me torturing myself like this tbh

I am destined to be a virgin forever

do you have any idea on how to try and get one? i mean like literally anything at all?

do you have any idea on how to try and get one? i mean like literally anything at all?

Im ugly bro

200.gif

I read posts from 30 year old virgins on reddit and Im fucking scared

Too pussy to kms tho, just wish some SUV would get me as Im jaywalking

Things can only get better.

Hm elab

I need HOPE
I dunno man, I'm 34 & fucked in the head wizard.

Can't even enjoy my vidya as my mouse arm is fucked & everything is shut down lol.

Find stronger copes before you desire the right length rope.

Just get corona

Can't even enjoy my vidya as my mouse arm is fucked & everything is shut down lol.

Whos that in your sig gif?

34? Brutal. I'm 23. I hope I atleast lose my virginity to a prostitute before I'm 30!!!

You: "23? Youngcel gtfo!"

Actually if you missed out on teen love and graduated high school a virgin it never began.

I can relate so much
During my absence I could at least delude myself into thinking shit will change (also hi IT yes we are a cult blah blah) now all I do is daydream about my desired life and how shit could've been

Hate logging on here and having all of my delusions just shattered with blackpill facts

I just spent a couple hours just doing nothing but staring at the ceiling and imagining having a gf, imagining a girl actually liking me and saying yes

How old are you?

34? Brutal. I'm 23. I hope I atleast lose my virginity to a prostitute before I'm 30!!!

Actually if you missed out on teen love and graduated high school a virgin it never began.

Im 23 as well

Tons of respect for @"The Abyss" but I never wanna reach that age and still be a gfless virgin

Have me die in a shooting, car accident, gas leak explosion or anything just dont let me reach my late 20s without ever sleeping with a girl God please
How old are you?

See above

Pity it had to come to this. Never ever realized when i was young that id be posting @ 32 as a KHHVcel on a site meant for ugly men.

How can you even imagine that? I feel like ripping my skin off and blowing my brains out if I even try to imagine a femoid touching me. I can't even visualize it, my mind just turns to static or what my corpse would look like if I try.

Whos that in your sig gif?
That would be me.

The older you get the harder it's gonna become :/
Pity it had to come to this. Never ever realized when i was young that id be posting @ 32 as a KHHVcel on a site meant for ugly men.
None of us did.
Im 23 as well

Tons of respect for @"The Abyss" but I never wanna reach that age and still be a gfless virgin

Have me die in a shooting, car accident, gas leak explosion or anything just dont let me reach my late 20s without ever sleeping with a girl God please

See above
You guys need to get surgery or relocate to a part of the world that allows you to mog the men there & you'd better not be autistic.

Last edited:
I can relate so much
During my absence I could at least delude myself into thinking shit will change (also hi IT yes we are a cult blah blah) now all I do is daydream about my desired life and how shit could've been
fuck me
im the same

imagine more
try neville goddard method of SATS where you force your desires on your subcounsiousness (the part of you that edits reality)

Just ascend theory

I wish I was dead.

How can you even imagine that? I feel like ripping my skin off and blowing my brains out if I even try to imagine a femoid touching me. I can't even visualize it, my mind just turns to static or what my corpse would look like if I try.

Idk, I live in a haze, I just kind of exist in my bed too blackpilled to even care, you get used to it tbh

Idk, I live in a haze, I just kind of exist in my bed too blackpilled to even care, you get used to it tbh
Do you have pillows and sheets on your bed?

I'm so blackpilled that I took the sheets and pillows away. I just lay there in my clothes and use my bug out bag as a pillow.

Do you have pillows and sheets on your bed?

I'm so blackpilled that I took the sheets and pillows away. I just lay there in my clothes and use my bug out bag as a pillow.

Made me lol a bit tbh

Yes I do have sheets and pillows, stuff gets dirty so I wanna keep my actual pillows clean, nothing like fresh sheets tbh

Just buy sex love isn't real

Made me lol a bit tbh

Yes I do have sheets and pillows, stuff gets dirty so I wanna keep my actual pillows clean, nothing like fresh sheets tbh
My bug out bag has a sweat stain from where I lay on it. I just wave incense over it.

Incels like you claim to be blackpilled yet at the same time would simp and drop everything at the slightest inkling of some roast beef pussy. Simping harder than the simps on fucking twitch.

Or you can moneymaxx and buy GFE :feelsthink:
It's all a just a transaction afterall.
Chad pays with his looks, you pay with your money.