Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I don't blame girls tbh, i know it is not their fault

I had this old lady coworker when I used to work at a store and she literally said “short men are worthless”

I had this old lady coworker when I used to work at a store and she literally said “short men are worthless”
What an old cunt I hope she gets breast cancer and has to die from it painfully.

Libtards flirting with eugenics almost get it tbh

the irony is that short women are the reason short men exist, within every generation the tallest men are the most reproductively successful, if it weren't for femlets breeding with these tallfags there would be a lot less manlets today therefore a lot less incels

Last edited:
What a cuck. All problems in dating are the fault of women. Women's shallowness are not understandable at all and should not be accepted.

What having your balls cut off does to a mf

He's a cuck. He's hoping a girl will praise him in the comments for accepting his fate.

the irony is that short women are the reason short men exist, within every generation the tallest men are the most reproductively successful, if it weren't for femlets breeding with these tallfags there would be a lot less manlets today therefore a lot less incels
This is wrong.

Foids are disgusted by the bottom 95% males, considering their height. Is just so happens that the 96th percentile is around 6'-something.

If you were to simply engineer an 8' male population, foids would require an 9' tall male. It never ends. A typical foid desires to to be dominated, brutally pounded and inseminated by a male that towers over other males in height.

The SAME goes for looks, status, money, etc.

There is no point that is "good enough" for any foid. They always demand more more more MORE!!!!

He might as well jump off the tallest building

Libtards flirting with eugenics almost get it tbh
liberals are the single most eugenicist political group in the whole story of the human race

Next time a bitch disses on a manlet remind her the mother is a woman.

Nah. If men got taller, women's standards would just increase. Just look at the Netherlands. Over there 6 foot( 1.83 m) is "short". They like tall men relative to the population.

I hate being a geneticallycursedcel

WHAT DID I DO TO THIS OLD WOMAN I DIDNT DO ANYTHING

Nah. If men got taller, women's standards would just increase. Just look at the Netherlands. Over there 6 foot( 1.83 m) is "short". They like tall men relative to the population.
Because the foids are quite tall there too. Your standards don't matter when you are a genetic bottleneck in terms of height, reproducing with whom would result in a shorter next gen.