Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i don't care about inceldom anymore

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
once i manage to make higher amount of money and get a good salary after college i will just buy pussy.

or i will just buy some poor wife once i become a doctor.

Based. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams

once i manage to make higher amount of money and get a good salary after college i will just buy pussy.

or i will just buy some poor wife once i become a doctor.

Prostitutes discriminate, I couldn't get a non-black here in France, I will see again in the future.

As for "poor wife", not even possible. If they arrive here, they will just go to another man, they won't stay with a low SMV male, betabuxing doesn't really exist anymore, women would rather wageslave than date an unattractive man.

Based. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams

Considering racism, and inceldom, it's difficult to actually keep this perspective.

As for "poor wife", not even possible. If they arrive here, they will just go to another man, they won't stay with a low SMV male, betabuxing doesn't really exist anymore, women would rather wageslave than date an unattractive man.
He is from Libya so of course it's possible for him.

Maybe change your location

i appreciate your threads on the plight of ethnic men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back