Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dont hate foids

no no listen.

simping is genetic for a simple reason. back in the times of pre historic times, only top male reproduced. But this didnt bother low smv men bc the chads that were reproducing were genetically close to them (this is bc tribes were small). Hence protecting women that u r not fucking was the best strategy for passing ur genes on.
if you’re going to evaluate things based on the past, cavemen went around and raped women.
then, raping is in my genes, and i should be able to rape any woman and it should be normal. Lol.
PLUS, being a spineless simp is not fucking genetic, dont make excuses.

if you’re going to evaluate things based on the past, cavemen went around and raped women.
then, raping is in my genes, and i should be able to rape any woman and it should be normal. Lol.
PLUS, being a spineless simp is not fucking genetic, dont make excuses.
raping is in ur genes as well. who said i oppose rape

raping is in ur genes as well. who said i oppose rape
simping is not in your genes. providing food to live and procreate is. and that is not simping.

Nope, but it helps when you see all internet saying Asian like white men, it allows me to cope

What about Black foids?
from my experience black women hate looks-match black-men, but a white guy has better chance so your in luck. a lot of young ones today have white guy fetish, those are the nerdy ones. other than that many still want athlete rapper star tyrone to turn to into baby mama's.

from my experience black women hate looks-match black-men, but a white guy has better chance so your in luck. a lot of young ones today have white guy fetish, those are the nerdy ones. other than that many still want athlete rapper star tyrone to turn to into baby mama's.
I would accept a Liberal Black foid at this point

I would accept a Liberal Black foid at this point
i think many are in America, i seen quite a few in toronto too, many have low standards for white guys. Good luck, i suspect many are hiding typical angry attitude behind persona

i think many are in America, i seen quite a few in toronto too, many have low standards for white guys. Good luck, i suspect many are hiding typical angry attitude behind persona
pussy is pussy, I would die to be able for a foid to sit on my face

I would die to be able for a foid to sit on my face
Tenor 6

idfc. im a simp. it's in my genes. it's in ur genes too
kill yourself faggot you fucking grey new faggot go rope faggot.

I want all foids replaced by robots

Cucked GrAYcel thread. Probably an infiltrator

I hate foids because they are uncomfortable around me(even back when I was bluepilled)

I feel like hating foids for not being attracted to me is like hating the sea because it is wet, this is just the way things are and I can't get myself into hating them, that said what I do hate is those foids who actively mock or bully me into fucking depression, like I know I look like a retarded frog but do they have to fucking hate me for that? That kind of person shouldn't be allowed into society tbh.

Thoughts?
Cuck.

Very retarded thread

Women are by far the most disgusted and the meanest to me so yes, I hate them. Even though I would be a nice person they don't see it that way, because my BONE personality is too bad

I do, I'll burn them alive (in minecraft using flint and steel)

Greycel thread... Foids lie and manipulate af
You may not hate foids, but they sure hate you. Therefore not hating them is cucked
You think 3/10 foids going after 6/10 guys isn't hateable? you thinks foids manipulating men into believing personality matters while only seeking above their looksmatch isn't hateable? You think foids scamming lonely desperate men and using them as tampons while giving them nothing isn't hateable?

If it was stacy girls looking for chads i'd be like that's fair. but it's not. it's 3/10 girls looking for chads while treating 3/10 like subhuman.
Women are by far the most disgusted and the meanest to me so yes, I hate them. Even though I would be a nice person they don't see it that way, because my BONE personality is too bad

idfc. im a simp. it's in my genes. it's in ur genes too
I don't think so, boys are taught to simp in childhood so you've have been brainwashed.

I don't think so, boys are taught to simp in childhood so you've have been brainwashed.
High iq. Or they wouldn't need to keep pumping bluepills in almost every show, movie, and commercial to keep men brainwashed. They also put bad things in the food and water that feminizes men.

I feel like hating foids for not being attracted to me is like hating the sea because it is wet, this is just the way things are and I can't get myself into hating them, that said what I do hate is those foids who actively mock or bully me into fucking depression, like I know I look like a retarded frog but do they have to fucking hate me for that? That kind of person shouldn't be allowed into society tbh.

Thoughts?
A snake will bite you and inject poison into your body, it's in their nature after all. Is it odd to dislike such nature?
Nature pitted against you is a nature demanding contempt
I do, I'll burn them alive (in minecraft using flint and steel)
Why not kill their family infront of them and force feed her their remains? Then tear them limb from limb and consume their sinful flesh

Last edited:
No foids are shit. Anyone could have the power to make me happy but none ever will