Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't have friends

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I don't talk with anyone. Over for me

U should join a Nintendo soy gaming tournament maybe you will find some friends there. Just ignore the foids/libtards/LGBTAQ++++

Of course you don't lol

Just try to find copes or LDAR

I have Discord friends :feelsaww:

Friends doesn't exist. All about benefits

I have a few friends IRL. Doesn't help me get laid though.

Yes tbh, a wife lasts forever, friends eventually move on with their livea
Move on with their lives...more like they got bored of you because you're ugly and autistic

Move on with their lives...more like they got bored of you because you're ugly and autistic
I had 2 friends in school, they tried to keep in touch with me but I never tried. I don't have anything to say tbh. But both of them are dating ugly foids now, thats worse than being incel

I had 2 friends in school, they tried to keep in touch with me but I never tried. I don't have anything to say tbh. But both of them are dating ugly foids now, thats worse than being incel
Jfl you legit telling me dating ugly foids is worse than being incel?:feelskek: jfl they got some form of poon and get to mogg you and cuck you all while you rot on here.:dafuckfeels: volcelology truly is a path to cuckoldism

Incel Trait: You have friends but there incels/nerds like you or you don't have any close friends you just have acquaintances.

Truecel Trait: You have no friends or acquaintances

Jfl you legit telling me dating ugly foids is worse than being incel?:feelskek: jfl they got some form of poon and get to mogg you and cuck you all while you rot on here.:dafuckfeels: volcelology truly is a path to cuckoldism
:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Neither do i, but having no friends is not a problem, the problem is not having a girlfriend or a hookup, this is why being a incel is hellish

I have one friend but he married a transwoman so he’s worse than incel. I have this other acquaintance who I secretly believe uses me as an ego trip who is happily married.

I have siblings but they are all stay and chadlites so we have nothing in common at all.

I have no one to talk to. I even have a hard time keeping contact with people on the internet. I’m a 0

Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne.

TomatoFaceCel, what up.

How ugly we talking :feelswhat:. Volcel if you would reject them unless these girls are fat, trans, or legitimately hideous

I don't talk with anyone.
Same,but got used to it,plus 99% of people i met in the past were pos looking to use me for their benefit.
I don't think truecels can have "friends",going by the definition.

i wish nothing but the worst for my peers

Truecel trait :fuk:.

Being red is the worst thing that can happen to a human male

A good wife does
Happens to me when I run a lot or feel embarrassed in front of normies . It isn't constant tho