Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont have hobbies

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I do nothing in my free time, just browse my phone tbhngl ded srs

I am a sleep enthusiast

My only hobby is vidya, but even that is getting boring with my fried dopamine receptors.

I’m a true rotter. I’m on my phone all day on forums, jewcord or tiktok. I do nothing and I mean absolutely nothing productive?

I have a load of tasks I need to rn I will never do due to being non NT

My only hobby is vidya, but even that is getting boring with my fried dopamine receptors.
I got bored of vidya
I’m a true rotter. I’m on my phone all day on forums, jewcord or tiktok. I do nothing and I mean absolutely nothing productive?

I have a load of tasks I need to rn I will never do due to being non NT
Same

vidya is no fun at all, I feel like in life it just progressively gets worse and worse, the drugs stop working, and eventually you will not have any moment of excitement or interest which is pretty much where I'm at in my late 20s.

I used to wonder how people had the balls to kys, but I can see how the snowballing effect of less and less stimulation makes it pointless to continue, I hope to god I have the strength some day to kms

my hobbies are: 4chan, discord, this forum, twitter, eating, sleeping

Hobbies normally require you to hang out with normies, sports, clubs, religious gatherings. So ofc this limits you