Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't know about you, but people who say that you can live without love and/or sex annoy me

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
This make me angry, because most of the time, these are people who are in a relationship or have experienced closeness and would be devastated if their partners were taken away from them. Then it turns out that they do need love to be happy. Covid has clearly shown that normies cannot withstand loneliness, yet they have the audacity to lecture incels.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs comes into play, and the fact that without satisfying lower-order needs, such as love, sex, and a sense of closeness, a person cannot function properly. It's easy to say that love is not important if you are a normie who has or had a girlfriend and was treated normally by peers. Such a person has their needs for human contact fulfilled, is emotionally "fed," and can continue to function normally.

Let me use myself as an example. I was constantly bullied at school: from elementary to high school, with the worst being in middle school. On top of not having a girlfriend, my crushes were never kind to me (to put it mildly).

I dream of meeting someone for whom I would be the most important person in the world, someone who will love me just the way I am. I dream of love and a girlfriend who will love me.

When I was in middle school and being bullied, I would sit and imagine that there was a girl with me who was comforting me. After such thoughts, I always felt better.

People who have normal relationships with others cannot relate to what I feel. They don't need a girlfriend to offer them love and acceptance because they have experienced an adequate amount of these feelings throughout their lives. I haven't.

I know some of you don't like the idea of oneitis, but I have been dreaming of that one special person since childhood.

I don't believe that a man "must" do something. A man can only want. So, if someone believes that love is the purpose and fulfillment of life, they are free to do so.

Of course, if my potential girlfriend doesn't respect me and only wants money (which I don't have and probably won't have), I won't continue that relationship. I will keep searching until I find my muse who will love me.

In the end, I think even the most hardcore redpillers and blackpillers deep down desire love. They want an idealized, beautiful love like in movies or anime. A love where a woman treats a man as her equal and loves him with pure, untainted affection.

This make me angry, because most of the time, these are people who are in a relationship or have experienced closeness and would be devastated if their partners were taken away from them. Then it turns out that they do need love to be happy. Covid has clearly shown that normies cannot withstand loneliness, yet they have the audacity to lecture incels.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs comes into play, and the fact that without satisfying lower-order needs, such as love, sex, and a sense of closeness, a person cannot function properly. It's easy to say that love is not important if you are a normie who has or had a girlfriend and was treated normally by peers. Such a person has their needs for human contact fulfilled, is emotionally "fed," and can continue to function normally.

Let me use myself as an example. I was constantly bullied at school: from elementary to high school, with the worst being in middle school. On top of not having a girlfriend, my crushes were never kind to me (to put it mildly).

I dream of meeting someone for whom I would be the most important person in the world, someone who will love me just the way I am. I dream of love and a girlfriend who will love me.

When I was in middle school and being bullied, I would sit and imagine that there was a girl with me who was comforting me. After such thoughts, I always felt better.

People who have normal relationships with others cannot relate to what I feel. They don't need a girlfriend to offer them love and acceptance because they have experienced an adequate amount of these feelings throughout their lives. I haven't.

I know some of you don't like the idea of oneitis, but I have been dreaming of that one special person since childhood.

I don't believe that a man "must" do something. A man can only want. So, if someone believes that love is the purpose and fulfillment of life, they are free to do so.

Of course, if my potential girlfriend doesn't respect me and only wants money (which I don't have and probably won't have), I won't continue that relationship. I will keep searching until I find my muse who will love me.

In the end, I think even the most hardcore redpillers and blackpillers deep down desire love. They want an idealized, beautiful love like in movies or anime. A love where a woman treats a man as her equal and loves him with pure, untainted affection.
People are generally stupid and selfish. They percieve rigged games as fair as long as they are the ones winning.
They can't even imagine how bad it feels because they never had to expierence anything like it. Non-incels could still sympathise with us if they wanted to, but society is offering them no incentive to do so, nobody is forcing them to be good and so they simply don't bother.
Instead, they get social recognition by regurgitating the same dogshit arguments they see others use against us. They shamelessly apply vastly differend standarts to arguments for things that they want to believe in (which is more or less equal to what is in their own interest to believe + what others reward / not punish them for believing) compared to those that they want to reject.

A truth that is part of all :blackpill:s is that the people around you, the general population, is fine with things being this miserable for you. Incompetence is sometimes indistinguishable from malice, but no matter if they are too stupid to see or too evil to care, normies are terribly amoral creatures.

I’m sorry you’ve been through so much man.

I agree that everyone desires love even the ones who say they don’t. Like you said I think they desire the idealized version of love which may not exist but if it did, or if they were offered it somehow, they would take it.

Then there are the normies who say shit like “just get hobbies bro” while never being without a significant other themselves. It’s infuriating. Like, just say it to my face that I’m ugly instead of deceiving me and leading me down a path that won’t help. It’s the worst think they could possibly do, it’s like saying “fuck you, *racial slur*” and we should be able to respond accordingly.

Before I chew female fingers, I dip it in hot sauce.