Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't know what human decency means

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Every single friend group that I've been in ever bullied me and targeted my insecurities. They kept me around as their punching bag and while I was aware of how they treat me I still felt obligated to jestermaxx for them and take the pain just because I was afraid of having no one to speak with me. It is important to notice that all of these "friends" were usually from my own class in middle/high school. At one point I had enough with their derogatory behavior towards me so I decided not to talk to them and I wanted to be left alone but they would come up to me and ask me whether I was sick and what's happening with me. And no they did not asked me that because they cared for me not at all they just wanted me to come up to them so that they can start bullying me again. They were aware of hurting my feelings but that made them even more fulfilled and filled with joy. Ain't nothing like bullying a man already beaten up from life who's barely going through the day and thinks about suicide all the time. My last friendship ended a similar way. That one friend of mine would target my insecurities all the time especially in front of normies so I decided that enough was enough and stopped any contact with him. I've been friendless for awhile now and I prefer it over having a bunch of backstabbing cunts who thrive on my failure and insecurities. I don't know what it means to have a real friend who would do anything for you I don't know what human decency means. Every person I've spoken to in my life disrespected me.

Every single friend group that I've been in ever bullied me and targeted my insecurities. They kept me around as their punching bag and while I was aware of how they treat me I still felt obligated to jestermaxx for them and take the pain just because I was afraid of having no one to speak with me. It is important to notice that all of these "friends" were usually from my own class in middle/high school. At one point I had enough with their derogatory behavior towards me so I decided not to talk to them and I wanted to be left alone but they would come up to me and ask me whether I was sick and what's happening with me. And no they did not asked me that because they cared for me not at all they just wanted me to come up to them so that they can start bullying me again. They were aware of hurting my feelings but that made them even more fulfilled and filled with joy. Ain't nothing like bullying a man already beaten up from life who's barely going through the day and thinks about suicide all the time. My last friendship ended a similar way. That one friend of mine would target my insecurities all the time especially in front of normies so I decided that enough was enough and stopped any contact with him. I've been friendless for awhile now and I prefer it over having a bunch of backstabbing cunts who thrive on my failure and insecurities. I don't know what it means to have a real friend who would do anything for you I don't know what human decency means. Every person I've spoken to in my life disrespected me.
Same, They didnt even wait for me at the bike stop, And didnt care if i was there or not!

It’s all just in your head sweaty

technically when you enter a group, there will be a "hazing period" where you get hazed and treated like a crap for a while because you're the new guy, until it gets better and then you are part of the group and you all will haze the new guy, and so on

however this dynamic will activate with normalfags if you are considered uncool enough, where the hazing period never ends, that literally removes the incentive for joining a group, like what the fuck is the point

technically when you enter a group, there will be a "hazing period" where you get hazed and treated like a crap for a while because you're the new guy, until it gets better and then you are part of the group and you all will haze the new guy, and so on

however this dynamic will activate with normalfags if you are considered uncool enough, where the hazing period never ends, that literally removes the incentive for joining a group, like what the fuck is the point
depends. If you are subhuman like me and not thugmaxxing you are never going to be respected by any group of normgroids. Trucels have no place in soyciety we are classified as abused dogs.

depends. If you are subhuman like me and not thugmaxxing you are never going to be respected by any group of normgroids. Trucels have no place in soyciety we are classified as abused dogs.
that's what i mean, the hazing is just an excuse to mistreat you, then it never gets better

for instance if i told an adult about this, they'd be like "ohhhhhhhhh they're just treating you like that because you're the new guy! i had this too!"

yeah, no

that's what i mean, the hazing is just an excuse to mistreat you, then it never gets better

for instance if i told an adult about this, they'd be like "ohhhhhhhhh they're just treating you like that because you're the new guy! i had this too!"

yeah, no
:blackpill:

A stray dog gets better treatment than me

woman when she gets gifted a female dog: NOOOOOO
foids would rather fuck bears, horses, dogs over their own specimen. It is over for humancels in 2023 unless they are CHAD.

Foids should be banned from making their own decisions

I hate normalfags too

Foids should be banned from making their own decisions
9d006895be4fe62a88cf800c0def5d3c.jpg

ikinda get ya. i left my friends because they were PC scum who started making me depressed. they didn't want to do anything fun. just bitch and mope about conservative trends while opportunities for fun passed on by