Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I don't tend to take part in the Misery Olympics

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
But that doesn't mean I'm not one of the biggest truecels on the forum.
I'm not spamming ID with venting threads all the time, seething at anyone who mogs me, and we would talking about 90% of the userbase.
I dont need to prove my trueceldom to .is and know I will get mogged to death here that don't care about fakecels anymore.
After all you can pay for sex and move on or brag about it on the forum. Tbh

I'm very calm about my inceldom, since I would rather having good money or friends than a foid rn and I coped for a couple of years with mgtow before fully accepting the blackpill, I could say I'm still a mgtowcel at heart tbh.

Incel for life mofos, theres is no ascension for me

Last edited:
It's 2022 and ppl now use humble bragging to claim trucel title. :fuk::fuk::fuk:

You just did part in misery olympics faggot

But that doesn't mean I'm not one of the biggest truecels on the forum.
I'm not spamming ID with venting threads all the time, seething at anyone who mogs me, and we would talking about 90% of the userbase.
I dont need to prove my trueceldom to .is and know I will get mogged to death here that don't care about fakecels anymore.
After all you can pay for sex and move on or brag about it on the forum. Tbh

I'm very calm about my inceldom, since I would rather having good money or friends than a foid rn and I coped for a couple of years with mgtow before fully accepting the blackpill, I could say I'm still a mgtowcel at heart tbh.

Incel for life mofos, theres is no ascension for me
isnt it ouroboros not oroborus in ancient greek symbology.

oh so you are a docto who cel i get it

so you are a connoisseur of ancient GEEK symbology

:feelsYall:

Last edited: