Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t think incels would make great friends, anyway

Celius

Celius

-
Honestly at this point, I don’t even think it’s technically possible anymore in our day and age to have friends as an adult man, however, with incels, you’d think they’ll be willing to perhaps act kinder to one another since we’re somewhat going through the same struggles, but nope.

Turns out, they’re just as fucking malicious as normies are, and without a shadow of doubt, are willing to knock you the fuck down just so they can climb their social ladder and score pussy. THAT’S ALL THEY WANT TO DO. They don’t care about anyone but themselves. They’re not good people.

This is why I honestly hate men just as much as I hate women but I’ve had my fair share of schizoranting on the topic.

It’s just kinda sad. When you’re an incel, there’s this never-ending cycle of suffering due to loneliness —> try to make friends —> realize everyone around you is a piece of shit and you’re better off without ‘em —> delude yourself into believing that you don’t need any friends and can live without human contact —> repeat in disappointment.

Giving up has never been easier.

Last edited:
Very true and sad ,hell i hate men more than i hate woman sometimes

They are ALL NORMIES

Absolute suifuel

Yeah some incels are kinda faggots tbh

Honestly at this point, I don’t even think it’s technically possible anymore in our day and age to have friends as an adult man, however, with incels, you’d think they’ll be willing to perhaps act kinder to one another since we’re somewhat going through the same struggles, but nope.

Turns out, they’re just as fucking malicious as normies are, and without a shadow of doubt, are willing to knock you the fuck down just so they can climb their social ladder and score pussy. THAT’S ALL THEY WANT TO DO. They don’t care about anyone but themselves. They’re not good people.

This is why I honestly hate men just as much as I hate women but I’ve had my fair share of schizoranting on the topic.

It’s just kinda sad. When you’re an incel, there’s this never-ending cycle of suffering due to loneliness —> try to make friends —> realize everyone around you is a piece of shit and you’re better of without ‘em —> delude yourself into believing that you don’t any friends and can live without human contact —> repeat in disappointment.

I met a local friend I met in this forum

It’s just kinda sad. When you’re an incel, there’s this never-ending cycle of suffering due to loneliness —> try to make friends —> realize everyone around you is a piece of shit and you’re better off without ‘em —> delude yourself into believing that you don’t need any friends and can live without human contact —> repeat in disappointment.

suspect many would be nicer in person, but that's difficult to test since we're spread out around the world

I’m too monotone to make friends irl

People here are honest about their intentions, I don't give a fuck about you or anyone here, and I don't expect anyone does for me either, it is refreshing after a lifetime of dealing with normies false intentions, promises and passive aggressive mockery, you need more sand the blackpill culture breeds machoism which leads to harsher displays, but certainly more truthful then anything you're like to experience in your daily life IRL.

most people online are like that

I think it’d be fine. As is commonly said here, many guys are incels whether or not they know it or label themselves as such.

It's okay, I can be trusted. Just give me your social security number and a picture of the backside of your credit card. :feelsokman:

suspect many would be nicer in person, but that's difficult to test since we're spread out around the world
Idk my man, all the shit I’ve been given were mostly driven by the outside world. The internet’s just an augmented reflection of that.

I’m too monotone to make friends irl
Same. Although I have plenty of hobbies, I consider myself boring too but honestly, so are the majority of normies.

As is commonly said here, many guys are incels whether or not they know it or label themselves as such.
Yeah, idk about that tbh. I doubt it. We are the minority.

most people online are like that
It’s irl too. Nobody’s civil.

It's okay, I can be trusted. Just give me your social security number and a picture of the backside of your credit card. :feelsokman:
Done. Check your DMs, (f)ri(e)n(d). :feelscomfy:

He just likes his schizorants. :feelskek:
Excuse me, I’m VERY passionate about my schizorants, mmkay now sweetie? Here are some of my finest works that still hold up very well to this day, if I do say so myself. :owo:

I think incels are great friends to each other

That's why we should ban those who bring in unnecessary drama and those who troll and harass others. Makes it harder to talk to others more seriously

The only issue with having an incel friend is his short lifespan.

are willing to knock you the fuck down just so they can climb their social ladder and score pussy.
Unironically yes.

Many men are vile.
But I don't think I would be a good friend.
I'm practically living inside my head all the time. Plus I have egoistical tendencies and I'm lustful ( attracted to female body ).

I rather be friends Ith incel schizo than normies

Although I’ve been bullied by women before, the majority of the people who wronged me were men so I don’t disagree with you here.
hell literally 99 perceny of people who bullied me is men

Many men are vile.
But I don't think I would be a good friend.
I'm practically living inside my head all the time. Plus I have egoistical tendencies and I'm lustful ( attracted to female body ).
True most men are vile

other men are worse than even women since you're competing with them in the dating market

ER is the friend we’ve all got in common
:feelsUgh:

He was a privileged scumbag. Hilariously enough, if he were alive today, he’d have a ton of love letters being sent to him. The sole reason that he was deemed “unattractive” and that’s widely speaking, is because he was just mentally NOT there. I don’t wanna be around people giving psychotic vibes either. I doubt if he’d even approached a single woman.

Change it to St. Samuel (PBUH) and I’ll shake on it. :feelsaww:

other men are worse than even women since you're competing with them in the dating market
True. At this point, it’s best to just find some blissful bluepiller to hang around with if you’re a normie. Fuck other incels.

Last edited:
The only issue with having an incel friend is his short lifespan.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think its hard for incels to really network offline to be friends, and its social suicide to go around offline telling anyone you are an incel.
Good male friends are actually really rare, alot of normies have a multitude of male friends but when push comes to shove and a girl is around they really are not friends.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I think its hard for incels to really network offline to be friends, and its social suicide to go around offline telling anyone you are an incel.
Good male friends are actually really rare, alot of normies have a multitude of male friends but when push comes to shove and a girl is around they really are not friends.
Well, nobody really wants anything to do with you. On the other hand, you don't want anything to do with normie friends, only incel ones. Having a normie friend and seeing him engage in relationships as if it's nothing, while enjoying everything you desire, is pure suicidefuel. If you're in high school or college, you can kind of spot the unpopular people and try to make friends with them, but there are two problems with that.
  1. It won't help you in the romantic department, obviously. You'll be something like friends in misery, but that's still good; at least you'll have someone. Also, getting to know them is not an easy task. Additionally, when you misjudge someone or they somehow get a girlfriend, well, that's it. This happened to me with one online friend. We never spoke again unless I addressed him first. We used to play games, but since he got a girlfriend, he never had time to play anything again.
  2. They are probably not blackpilled. You don't want to listen to someone telling you bluepill nonsense that you know doesn't work, or have an incel in denial friend. I kind of have/had one like that (I don't even know because we barely talk due to this), and you can't relate to each other.
And then there's also what you said: Normies are cancerous to be around, and they will throw you under the bus when a girl comes around.

incels will throw you under the bus for foid/normie approval/acceptance
seen it all the way through school and still see it all the time irl and on tiktok

incels will throw you under the bus for foid/normie approval/acceptance
seen it all the way through school and still see it all the time irl and on tiktok
It’s inevitable. Better live lonely for the rest of your life than to draw near these people.

True but I've come across some really cool people on this forum like @Rotter, @OutcompetedByRoomba and @PersonalityChad. And you ofc, you're pretty cool too
Thank you brocel :y'all:

True but I've come across some really cool people on this forum like @Rotter, @OutcompetedByRoomba and @PersonalityChad. And you ofc, you're pretty cool too
:feelsaww:

Well, nobody really wants anything to do with you. On the other hand, you don't want anything to do with normie friends, only incel ones. Having a normie friend and seeing him engage in relationships as if it's nothing, while enjoying everything you desire, is pure suicidefuel. If you're in high school or college, you can kind of spot the unpopular people and try to make friends with them, but there are two problems with that.
  1. It won't help you in the romantic department, obviously. You'll be something like friends in misery, but that's still good; at least you'll have someone. Also, getting to know them is not an easy task. Additionally, when you misjudge someone or they somehow get a girlfriend, well, that's it. This happened to me with one online friend. We never spoke again unless I addressed him first. We used to play games, but since he got a girlfriend, he never had time to play anything again.
  2. They are probably not blackpilled. You don't want to listen to someone telling you bluepill nonsense that you know doesn't work, or have an incel in denial friend. I kind of have/had one like that (I don't even know because we barely talk due to this), and you can't relate to each other.
And then there's also what you said: Normies are cancerous to be around, and they will throw you under the bus when a girl comes around.
Honestly I dont know how I will even make friends as a blackpiller, I find the gaslighting and the lies extremely irritating. Unbearable

Honestly I dont know how I will even make friends as a blackpiller, I find the gaslighting and the lies extremely irritating. Unbearable
Only with another blackpiller who understands you can you relate. This is almost impossible because nobody goes around talking about blackpill or incel status. And that's in your early 20s; just imagine the problem in your late 20s.