Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dreamed I got 12 Tinder likes in an hour

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
In my dream last night I bought a new phone and installed Tinder and I got a dozen matches in less than an hour. I didn't know how to react, I didn't want to talk to any of them. I was sure it had to be some scam but I didn't want to find out definitely, I just wanted to enjoy the hope.

Then I woke up and remembered I had leftover pizza from last night so it wasn't a total bummer.

Chad get this in 3 min :feelsaww:

I actually had that... I was toiletfishing. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I matched actual Chad's including a muscular 6'7 medical doctor.

Just one small chromosome changed everything in our lives, if we were born female we'd all be living in heaven right now. :feelsbadman:

Chad get this in 3 min :feelsaww:
Who cares, I wouldn't mind if I got one match in 3 days. That would mean I'm in the game and that meeting foids in real life would be a walk in the park.

Just one small chromosome changed everything in our lives, if we were born female we'd all be living in heaven right now. :feelsbadman:
Yeah but then you'd be sucking dick and gargling cum and that's no way to live.