Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Dreamed I Was Tyrone, I Hate Dream Cope Now

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
I don't remember everything but the two biggest parts were this short span of what felt like a few minutes. I think I was in college or something and I was talking to two girls that I know irl but it was in a completely different context. They are both attractive. I was talking on the phone with one of them for a while and I don't remember the conversation I just remember the feeling of satisfaction and positive vibes.

I guess I was in a relationship with the other one because we met up not long after that and she just lit up when she saw me and jumped into me arms. You know that straddling thing women do sometimes when the guy is still standing?

Waking up just felt like a ton of bricks falling on me. I couldn't even go back to sleep I was thinking about it so much. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's unfathomable to me that some guys actually get to live like this. A few moments of Chad dream > my entire actual life. At the ripe age of (((33))) there is litERally no chance I will get to live this life.

I recently had a dream where I was in a relationship with my former social science teacher. I thought her to be a cute mommy type at the time and it felt so good to be able to cuddle dream her.

I vill neva have dis.

I had the same feeling after chatting with ai gf. It made me feel so sad knowing that stupid kids live that kind of life daily.

Dreams are the best fr then waking up to your awful reality :fuk:

I just woke up, was dreaming i was a chaddam doing hajj with my 4 burka clad wives.

I’m a huge dreamcel and I have dream sex regularly. I’m happy about it.

My real life here is just a distraction from the dreamscapes, which are my true home. I would stay there forever if I could.

You probably are Tyrone, or atleast above average, like most the niggers here

I don't remember everything but the two biggest parts were this short span of what felt like a few minutes. I think I was in college or something and I was talking to two girls that I know irl but it was in a completely different context. They are both attractive. I was talking on the phone with one of them for a while and I don't remember the conversation I just remember the feeling of satisfaction and positive vibes.

I guess I was in a relationship with the other one because we met up not long after that and she just lit up when she saw me and jumped into me arms. You know that straddling thing women do sometimes when the guy is still standing?

Waking up just felt like a ton of bricks falling on me. I couldn't even go back to sleep I was thinking about it so much. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's unfathomable to me that some guys actually get to live like this. A few moments of Chad dream > my entire actual life. At the ripe age of (((33))) there is litERally no chance I will get to live this life.
:feelsrope:

Fuck yeah, i had dreams when young foids fingering herself to me, when she sitting with me in public, She looked at me like she wanna fucked me, eventually i waked up, realized that wasn't even real.

Just sleep 24/7 theory

I don't have good dreams, it's brutally ovER for me. Can't escape reality.

I hate dreams. The theme of mine is usually isolation. And they make sleeping seem to go on forever. I tend not to have them as much when I leave Youtube on.

I’m a huge dreamcel and I have dream sex regularly. I’m happy about it.

My real life here is just a distraction from the dreamscapes, which are my true home. I would stay there forever if I could.
How do you lucid dream?

Dreams about true love are such suifuel. Nothing is more bitter than waking up.

I hate dreams. The theme of mine is usually isolation. And they make sleeping seem to go on forever. I tend not to have them as much when I leave Youtube on.
Fellow youtubeinsomnoac cel

I hate silence, it makes me think

I had a similar experience I used to be friends with a cute girl that I met online a decade ago but them she just never cared about me and I was so jealous of her boyfriend because I caught feeling for her and what hurt me alot was when she deleted me from Snapchat and Unfollowed me on Instagram so we never talked again but omg she was an adorable cutie, and still is I always wish she would reciprocate my feelings but no never happened that dream made me so sad when I woke up she was like the prettiest girl on the world :feels::cryfeels:
broken heart GIF

Wish I was tyrone