Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I failed my electrical engineering course

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★
The results just came in. I wanna fucking kill myself now. Luckily, there is one more chance on Feb. the 20th but I must not fuck it up this time.

Keep going, its good your actually trying to do something unlike a lot of users who just want to LDAR

Keep going, its good your actually trying to do something unlike a lot of users who just want to LDAR
Man it's not even that hard I was just too fucking depressed (as I'm now) to study properly.

I hope u pass brocel

U r smart that u r getting a degree in Electrical engineering while all these sheeple getting a degree in computers in Cuckmerica while it is going through a mass tech layoff kek

U will have a decent nice wage

I hope u pass brocel

U r smart that u r getting a degree in Electrical engineering while all these sheeple getting a degree in computers in Cuckmerica while it is going through a mass tech layoff kek

I hope. I'm thinking of starting my own company too in a few years.

Stacy and Chad will clown you for failing now. Over

Tbh there aren't many of them in the course. Almost everyone is near or is incel-tier.
EE is full of Incels. Chads and Stacies are in finance probably

I hope u pass brocel

Computer science majors are never straight... Also furries, speaking because I know.

Or could just be a /tech/ nerd like Arch Linux or Gentoo enjoyers.

Last edited:
The results just came in. I wanna fucking kill myself now. Luckily, there is one more chance on Feb. the 20th but I must not fuck it up this time.
How hard is electrical engineering? I'm thinking of going into it or computer engineering once I'm done with Gen ed courses

How hard is electrical engineering? I'm thinking of going into it or computer engineering once I'm done with Gen ed courses
It depends on your uni tbh. It's hard if you are already good with math up to and including calculus.

Brocel you can do it. Don't fuck this up.