Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel confident in my social skills when there is something that I really know about

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I can consider myself a good talker. The only difference is that I have social anxiety ONLY when I have to break the ice with someone, aka "cold approach."

I don't give a shit about the rest, I can bullshit easily with no effort. And people still blame incels for not putting extra effort, when I do shower myself before going to bar and do nothing but look at the others how they lick each other inside their mouths.

Nice incel good talker.

Me too, I'm a lot more comfortable talking to friends than to random people I know absolutely nothing about.

I have never tried cold approaching and I'm glad about that because this is how I've always imagined my experience at a bar:
do nothing but look at the others how they lick each other inside their mouths

I’d say I’m good at conversation too, but only when people have enough respect to treat you decently during a chat.

This doesn’t happen often unfortunately, since I’m constantly interrupted, talked over, ignored, discarded over a phone, etc.

I'd say am competent at best.

Be sociopath theory"

i shower too. i am very clean.