Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel like Blackpill might go down as one of the most Influential Idealogys in the next century

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
One day feminism,gay agendas and everything thats wrong with the western world will reach its peak. But during those time the blackpill will be spread and taught to men secretary. They might set up blackpilled churches, blackpilled secret meeting where they teach young men the truth about human nature and society works. We will then start a revolution and die for the next generation of men to not be cucks. The blackpill will go down as one of the greatest idealogys of all time up there with the biggest philosophys.

Ps.

Oh and also how do you change what your profile bio says? Like mine says "greycel" and I wanna change it from greycel to something else.

we need a messiah, or at least some leaders who are not normies but pure incels that havent sold out

-> you have to get at least 100 posts

Oh and also how do you change what your profile bio says? Like mine says "greycel" and I wanna change it from greycel to something else.
Greycels me.

11242793 42D7 432C 9213 5C338701881B

Go to account details. Maybe you need to of been part of this site longer than you are now if the option isn’t there.

we need a messiah, or at least some leaders who are not normies but pure incels that havent sold out

Exactly like a blackpilled Martin Luther king type guy

Of course it will. People are becoming more blackpilled by the day and getting tired of this gynocentric system. I think one day there will be a major blackpilled event that will end up dividing most of the population :feelsjuice:

Of course it will. People are becoming more blackpilled by the day and getting tired of this gynocentric system. I think one day there will be a major blackpilled event that will end up dividing most of the population :feelsjuice:
Very true. Unfortunately we might be oldcels by then jfl. But if you believe in reincarnation. Then we will be back on top brothers

Indeed, a select few of our posts will be read & quoted for centuries to come like people nowadays read proto-cels like Nietzsche or Schoppenhauer. If humans are still around that is :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Indeed, a select few of our posts will be read & quoted for centuries to come like people nowadays read Nietzsche or Schoppenhauer. If humans are still around that is :feelsLSD:
Agreed, blackpillers will soon be the new philosophers

Assuming that civilization will be intact for the next decades or hundred years.

Society isn't going to collapse, but it will crumble until a more robust society replaces it.
As for if the blackpill become a mainstay in a future society it depends on of normalfags are willing to accept the correlation between women being in the workforce/having rights and them refusing to reproduce and partner with most men.
Since most normalfags males are utter simps, I doubt this is going to happen. Probably when shit gets bad enough women voluntarily accept they won't have any decision making power (without any laws having to be made) in exchange for protection then after the bad times are over women get right back to alpha fucks beta bucks. Who am I kidding, they'd keep doing it during any time of serious strife it would just be potentially fatal if they get caught.

Accept the ultravisionary blackpilism boyo

Yes, we are at the forefront of the intellectual zeitgeist.