Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel like crying

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I feel like crying browsing on facebook looking at my previous classmates being successful in life and posting photos with their entire family enjoying life on the beach or traveling meanwhile I don't do shit and never had a family. My tears are hard to hold and I feel like they are going to burst out any moment. Fucking unfair life I wish i was raised in a positive upbringing and had a strong father figure but instead became an insecure mess that did not amount to anything in life. I want to end it all for once.

Why did the universe choose us to look be this life?

I feel like crying browsing on facebook looking at my previous classmates being successful in life and posting photos with their entire family enjoying life on the beach or traveling
Stop doing this to yourself. Comparing yourself to others, especially as cel will bring despair and nothing more.

I feel like crying browsing on facebook looking at my previous classmates being successful in life and posting photos with their entire family enjoying life on the beach or traveling meanwhile I don't do shit and never had a family. My tears are hard to hold and I feel like they are going to burst out any moment. Fucking unfair life I wish i was raised in a positive upbringing and had a strong father figure but instead became an insecure mess that did not amount to anything in life. I want to end it all for once.
I saw this on instagram
a foid making van trips at the spanish coast with her bf, partying, etc.
Meanwhile I never had friends, never vacationed with friends, never did anything.
And never will have family.
I'm too tired to write down the brutality.
But I know how you feel.

I don't even dare to see what they are currently doing. I try to avoid getting lifemogged which already happens almost everytime I go to get groceries. I don't have any social media accounts except .is today in which I remember password.

Last edited:
Age?

I understand it mate, there's no shame in crying about it. I myself look at how I am biting others dust and get very emotional. It makes me so incredibly angry and depressed.

Delete that shit man

Why would you need to see people you know from the past

It's gonna be you getting Mogged by Money, Success and the Women he/she had fucked or you just seeing yourself there in that position and having the life you could had have

I won't bother seeing that shit I'll rope myself :feelsrope:

makes me wish i could ruin their lives

I don’t have a family either, but I doubt they’d be having kids at 19 boyo
I dont want to pass subhuman genetics lol. I know enough about eugenics not do pass the pain to someone else if I ever ascended which is not happening.

I dont want to pass subhuman genetics lol. I know enough about eugenics not do pass the pain to someone else if I ever ascended which is not happening.
Just ascend with Stacy to compensate JFL , nah but it really depends on exactly what your genes are.

I won’t lie, they probably live a better life than you, but normies only posts themselves online when they’re at their best. Most of them are actually miserable. The only ones who are truly winning in life are the top 5-10% individuals. Normies are also very good at pretending to be happy in front of other people.

I won’t lie, they probably live a better life than you, but normies only posts themselves online when they’re at their best. Most of them are actually miserable. The only ones who are truly winning in life are the top 5-10% individuals. Normies are also very good at pretending to be happy in front of other people.
Thats a cope normies are always positive. Sub5s like us are the ones always miserable. I wish I was a normie.

Word of advice brocel, never look up old classmates on the internet. Most of the time is suifuel

I have even turned down meeting up again with my old buddies mostly because i am afraid that their lives are so much better than mines. I worry that i will be the only one without a gf

Facebook isn’t real life.
I saw this on instagram
a foid making van trips at the spanish coast with her bf, partying, etc.
Meanwhile I never had friends, never vacationed with friends, never did anything.
And never will have family.
I'm too tired to write down the brutality.
But I know how you feel.
Van life is another thing that’s much overhyped.

Trucel trait: you're numb to everything due to the traumatic shit you been through growing up,crying is for coddled,sheltered fakecels

Delete all social media and focus on your own life and copes.

who tf is that dude in ur pfp

I feel you, sometimes I also look at this stuff. There’s virtually 0 chance I get a gf, even my parents obviously know it. I will stay in this prison for life.

I feel you, sometimes I also look at this stuff. There’s virtually 0 chance I get a gf, even my parents obviously know it. I will stay in this prison for life.
:cryfeels:

:cryfeels: Yeah man our stories are sad

never began brocel i am just 1 inch taller than you.
Brutal bro :( I am very depressed about it but somehow prisoners do get used to being in prison right? I mean you’re still depressed and shit but it’s just a reality. I either am depressed almost 24/7 or I kms which I don’t have the guts to do

I don’t want to be in prison, would make my life even worse but somehow we are not free either. I can’t even go outside without getting weird looks