Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel like making threads on Inceltears

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I see so many stupid shit being posted I want to react and debate them, but they will probably downvote my threads or ban me
The worst thing I see is how they say incels are violent and pedo while ignoring 99.99% of domestic abusers and pedos are normies who are constantly in relationships

do it, destroy the NPCs like @Indari does

don't waste your time, you can't convince normies
but tell us if you do post in there, I would upvote and give you an award kind stranger :feelsaww:

I still don't understand why you continue to pay attention to this bunch of mentally retarded ape who consume too much soy juice. :feelsaww:

I still don't understand why you continue to pay attention to this bunch of mentally retarded ape who consume too much soy juice. :feelsaww:
Generally the most entertaining threads that are posted here are posted there too, it's like looking at highlights :feelsaww:

I see so many stupid shit being posted I want to react and debate them, but they will probably downvote my threads or ban me
The worst thing I see is how they say incels are violent and pedo while ignoring 99.99% of domestic abusers and pedos are normies who are constantly in relationships

They call us "violent" because our mere existence is seen as "an assault to toilets". :blackpill: