Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel so much younger than I am

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
On the rare occasion I get to talk to people my age I feel like i'm a kid talking to my mom's friends.

I always felt this way but it's starting to become obvious that I don't fit in with my age group even more now. I still view 20 year olds as I did when I was 14 even though I am 20 myself now.

I assume it's partially due to my babyface but this cannot be the only reason as I see many babyfaced men who seem their age.
If I were to forget my age and I had to guess it I would say i'm about 15 years old.
Does anyone else have this problem?

20 is still a kid. You can't even drink yet, if you live in the usa. When you graduate college and hit your mid 20's then you can come talk to me about feeling young in an old man's body.

Bro I feel like I'm 15 tbh.

I feel like an old man that never got to be young.

It's because you never experienced the things kids do at those ages, so you are still stuck with that mentality.

I feel like an old man that never got to be young.
I'm 36 and look 56 and with the chronic poor health I am in I feel 86.

Missing out on teenlove makes your brain stop developing tbh

Same,I still view any sexual activity as unrealistic and very distant,as if it isn't happening among my peers

That is true. You cannot call yourself a man if you have never taken a girl's virginity.
High IQ
The only thing more manly than taking a foids virginity is taking the virginity of multiple foids.
Virginitymaxxxing

OP IS 20 LMAO. but yeah i dont feel as old as i am 35

Yes, theres so many experiences I have missed on. I havent done half the things people my age have done

As far as interacting with women, i'm still stuck with a teenager brain but for everything else i feel old.

even in elementary school i always got along better with kids in younger grades than me

youngfags issues, for real nigga?

This is because you missed out on key developmental milestones such as kissing a girl or having sex, any male who is not able to do these things will be mentally scarred for the rest of their lives.

25, feel 18. I feel like I’ve been frozen in time

On the rare occasion I get to talk to people my age I feel like i'm a kid talking to my mom's friends.

I always felt this way but it's starting to become obvious that I don't fit in with my age group even more now. I still view 20 year olds as I did when I was 14 even though I am 20 myself now.

I assume it's partially due to my babyface but this cannot be the only reason as I see many babyfaced men who seem their age.
If I were to forget my age and I had to guess it I would say i'm about 15 years old.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Same, I am 30 but feel like I should be 21.

I talk like a 12 year old with a 40 something year old man's voice and physically feel like a 50 year old, it's over

Mentally I feel older than some old people, but physically I feel like I get age mogged, in a bad way, by some 16 year olds.

This is because you missed out on key developmental milestones such as kissing a girl or having sex, any male who is not able to do these things will be mentally scarred for the rest of their lives.

True despair because same shit here

Many cels can relate to this
It's because you never experienced the things kids do at those ages, so you are still stuck with that mentality.
Missing out on teenlove makes your brain stop developing tbh

I literally only have 5 years of life left. You died 2 years ago.
i died when i was 24 now i'm just empty vessel which carries my body and mind till rope time