Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I feel sorry for my neighbor's son

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
There's a couple in my neighborhood that have a six year old son, and I have noticed that he's slowly becoming less happy and energetic. Facewise he's average, but he's significantly shorter than the kids his age, so I'm assuming that he's being picked on by the bigger kids in his class. His dad is 5'9 but his mom is 5'0 and his grandparents are short as well, so it doesn't seem like he's a late bloomer. Once he enters high school, where foids will start to greatly care about your height, his personality will do a complete 180, and since he's Gen Alpha, he's going to be pushed to the brink of suicide due to those foids' incomprehensible standards. My parents told me that he reminds them of me when I was younger, which makes me feel even more sorry for him because I can't even force myself to smile. He's like the white version of me in terms of life experience.

Last edited:
I hate seeing Incels in the making it hurts my soul.

Embryo of a Incel so cruel

poor kid already knows his life is over.

Imagine being incel and having bluepilled parents, like most of us. Just an awful existence. I bet his parents are completely oblivious.

I hate seeing Incels in the making it hurts my soul.
It's sad to see a pure soul's innocent smile slowly fade away due to this cruel world.

Imagine being incel and having bluepilled parents, like most of us. Just an awful existence. I bet his parents are completely oblivious.
Even if the whole world hates him, at least he will always have his parents love. A lot of incels don't even have that.

Even if the whole world hates him, at least he will always have his parents love. A lot of incels don't even have that.
True, I am so glad for that, I would 100% ER if I didn't have this.

Personally i hate seeing children of attractive parents. Its not their fault, but when i see a 6'0 dad with a 5'7 mom with a 5 year old son, i know that son is ending up 6'2 at least... If its a daughter, shed be tall and attractive as well... i mean i dont hate the kid, but they would bully me if they were my age.

Don't jump to any conclusions yet, I mentioned this story before, I knew a person who went from 170cm to 190cm in a span of 3 years, and those 3 years weren't only during High School, he kept growing in university too. The person went from a skinny weak incel archetype to a tall framemogger who is stronger than most people. His parents weren't tall either, they were average height. I get that this case is an exception, but still I felt sorry for him only to watch him transform into a boastful person and spite me later on. And it's usually these types that are the worst of them all, the ones that have been tall for their entire life are more oblivious to the advantages of their height, but if they went from short to tall they are more aware of the advantages because they have seen both sides, how disadvantageous being short is and how tall is an amazing experience. In fact most of the people who have made fun of me back in High School have fit this criteria, the people who went from short to tall all of a sudden.

Last edited:
He'll be here in 10-12 yrs

There's a couple in my neighborhood that have a six year old son, and I have noticed that he's slowly becoming less happy and energetic. Facewise he's average, but he's significantly shorter than the kids his age, so I'm assuming that he's being picked on by the bigger kids in his class. His dad is 5'9 but his mom is 5'0 and his grandparents are short as well, so it doesn't seem like he's a late bloomer. Once he enters high school, where foids will start to greatly care about your height, his personality will do a complete 180, and since he's Gen Alpha, he's going to be pushed to the brink of suicide due to those foids' incomprehensible standards. My parents told me that he reminds them of me when I was younger, which makes me feel even more sorry for him because I can't even force myself to smile. He's like the white version of me in terms of life experience.
Its fucking over for him

Don't jump to any conclusions yet, I mentioned this story before, I knew a person who went from 170cm to 190cm in a span of 3 years, and those 3 years weren't only during High School, he kept growing in university too. The person went from a skinny weak incel archetype to a tall framemogger who is stronger than most people. His parents weren't tall either, they were average height. I get that this case is an exception, but still I felt sorry for him only to watch him transform into a boastful person and spite me later on. And it's usually these types that are the worst of them all, the ones that have been tall for their entire life are more oblivious to the advantages of their height, but if they went from short to tall they are more aware of the advantages because they have seen both sides, how disadvantageous being short is and how tall is an amazing experience. In fact most of the people who have made fun of me back in High School have fit this criteria, the people who went from short to tall all of a sudden.
Late puberty only and its pretty rare only 3% of males go through late puberty

Personally i hate seeing children of attractive parents. Its not their fault, but when i see a 6'0 dad with a 5'7 mom with a 5 year old son, i know that son is ending up 6'2 at least... If its a daughter, shed be tall and attractive as well... i mean i dont hate the kid, but they would bully me if they were my age.
tallfags just love breeding short roasties for some reason

Make him an account here