Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally got a car

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
★★★★★
I’ve been homeless and almost dying in the cold but now I have a fast car to escape into the woods. The farther I am away from society, and the fewer people I interact with, the better my health gets. I’ve never belonged here. I kinda wanna drive off a cliff.

The next thing I wanna do is buy a claim so I can dig to the center of the earth.

Ayyyy good job

RDT 20231224 1116417188865901812748759

where are you located, I will steal it from you

turismo vision GIF

Fast Car GIF by McLaren Automotive

Which one did you buy?

You think saying a car model is doxxing?
How braindead are you, mate?
Enough braindead to suspect that this car is even real.

Hope you find a way out of your predicament.

I’ve been homeless and almost dying in the cold but now I have a fast car to escape into the woods. The farther I am away from society, and the fewer people I interact with, the better my health gets. I’ve never belonged here. I kinda wanna drive off a cliff.

The next thing I wanna do is buy a claim so I can dig to the center of the earth.
Based, good luck with your efforts to escape the horrors of society.

Thanks for the best wishes. I’ll be alone and happy eventually. For those who doubt the existence of my sick ass ride, may you not exist.

I had a BMW m140i then got banned from driving for 3 years and had to sell it at a loss and also lost all my friends I used to hang with because they were only there for the cool car anyway the faggot losers

And their jealous asse got me banned in the first place. Having nice things sounds good but then you remember you are incel and the whole world wants to take them from you

i still drive my e46 320i although it will probably kill me one day (the handbrake doesnt work, the first gear oftentimes doesnt go in properly, the engine can turn off sometimes when in neutral, throttle cable got stuck 2 times) iam too stupid, lazy and uncaring to fix it tho

i ideal car for brocels is an off road capable SUV.

you can live in it in the wilderness or in low crime rural areas.

You just need tint the passenger windows and rear window. You need solar panels and an invertor to power your heaters or stoves.

I would beware of mice and rats that can chew the wires in your car if you park it too long though.