Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Techniques to become a sociopath?

leafblown

leafblown

Just the worst
★★★★★
I’m trying to block out my feelings since they are more of a detriment to my life. I’ve been training to withstand physical pain and I’m getting better at that. I’ve been using weed and vodka for emotional pain but it still hurts sometimes. I repeat strong words in my head like a mantra while I cast curses into the woods. I show interest in my work to escape torture for a few hours. I stay alone as much as I can to escape negativity and that works, but a stray thought sometimes sends me over the edge. I kill animals that I eat but that’s just food. I’m kinda out of ideas here you guys.

your either it or not Bud

Just remove any good trait you have Theory, be a total piece of shit to others.
Show no remorse.

Also, learn how to manipulate others like a whore would.

There you go man, you are now "officially" a sociopath.

i try to be a decent guy. Becoming a horrible person would just make the misery worse.

You legit can’t that’s not how it works

Just remove any good trait you have Theory, be a total piece of shit to others.
Show no remorse.

Also, learn how to manipulate others like a whore would.

There you go man, you are now "officially" a sociopath.
I’ve been removing lots of traits from myself through endless torture so I think I could experiment with this.

i try to be a decent guy. Becoming a horrible person would just make the misery worse.
I don’t want to be horrible. I want to be free. I don’t know if they are same thing.

So you have to be born one?
No that’s psychopathy. You need to be around actual shitty conditions when you are young to be a sociopath

No that’s psychopathy. You need to be around actual shitty conditions when you are young to be a sociopath
I was born and grew up in shitty conditions. Maybe I already am one.

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

its like trying to force yourself to be an introvert, you just cant ! i am an extrovert who has been denied my right to socialization and thats that !

Just become entitled theory.

I don’t get it
You have to become a Karen, basically. Main character syndrome, you are entitled to anything and your needs are above anyone else. Fuck I don't even Karens see others as people.

You have to become a Karen, basically. Main character syndrome, you are entitled to anything and your needs are above anyone else. Fuck I don't even Karens see others as people.
Sounds interesting but I hate attention almost more than anything else