Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I find this post from cucktears subreddit to be very hypocritical

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-

Why I find it very hypocritical?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
Hybristophilia is a paraphilia in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, cheating, lying, known infidelities, or crime—such as rape, murder, or armed robbery. The term is derived from the Greek word ὑβρίζειν hubrizein, meaning "to commit an outrage against someone" (ultimately derived from ὕβρις hubris "hubris"), and philo, meaning "having a strong affinity/preference for".[1] In popular culture, this phenomenon is also known as "Bonnie and Clyde Syndrome".[2]

Many high-profile criminals, particularly those who have committed atrocious crimes, receive "fan mail" in prison that is sometimes amorous or sexual, presumably as a result of this phenomenon. In some cases, admirers of these criminals have gone on to marry the object of their affections in prison.
-

One of the most infamous examples of hybristophilia is the large number of women attracted to Ted Bundy after his arrest.[6] He often drew scores of women at the jammed courtrooms of his trials each day.[7] Bundy allegedly received hundreds of love letters from women while he was incarcerated.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/nikol...etters-bikini-pictures-money-donations-2018-3

GcGihfg

All I am trying to say is that women already DO/WANT TO DATE mass murderers and serial killers.

tbh tbh

Alexis Isabel is proud of the deep thinking she did to come up with that.

They are making excuses for hiding their real nature.

Last edited:
Y'all
Y'all
Y'all

I legit cannot take anyone that uses "Y'all" seriously.

Women would date a graverobber if he were attractive enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back