Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I found out another disgusting thing about neurotypicals

der_komische

der_komische

Professional NT Exterminator
★★★★★
Today I found out that neurotypicals don't clean their ASSES! They literally shit, wipe with their recycled discounted toilet paper and thats it. Then they scratch their itching buttholes and demand you as an Aspergers guy to shake their hands. Literal monkeys! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
And dont get me started on them touching you elsewhere or eating with their hands. What a disgusting species..

This also explains why their fingernails are always long and dirty. Its their literal feces and they put their hands EVERYWHERE. I can't even comprehend how much more careful I will be around them now. Ok guys rant is over i dont wanna waste my lunch thinking about them

Last edited:
I haven't been using a toilet paper since I was 11.

It's water and soup all the way, unless I REALLY need to use toilet paper to clean my ass...

normies are indeed very filthy and unhygienic and project it onto us

Today I found out that neurotypicals don't clean their ASSES! They literally shit, wipe with their recycled discounted toilet paper and thats it. Then they scratch their itching buttholes and demand you as an Aspergers guy to shake their hands. Literal monkeys! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
And dont get me started on them touching you elsewhere or eating with their hands. What a disgusting species..

This also explains why their fingernails are always long and dirty. Its their literal feces and they put their hands EVERYWHERE. I can't even comprehend how much more careful I will be around them now. Ok guys rant is over i dont wanna waste my lunch thinking about them
yea its true i do those things, but i dont demand anyone to touch my hand

yea its true i do those things, but i dont demand anyone to touch my hand
i finished reading and i got disgusting fingernails as well :feelskek: im on that rotmaxxer grind

normies are indeed very filthy and unhygienic and project it onto us
And then they wonder how diseases spread all over the world :feelshaha:
I can't cope with their stupidity

Yes I have had similar experiences as that, they usually are very vile and have subjected themselves to a self inflicted abhorrent state of being, in their world they're fighting ' capitalism' or whatever garbage they invent to form an excuse to not shave/anything else that is popular. They are the epitome of the NPC pandemic that is rampant in our current climate of the world.

Last edited:
I'm able to talk in the lounge, very interesting

Yes I have had similar experiences as that, they usually are very vile and have subjected themselves to a self inflicted abhorrent state of being, in their world they're fighting ' capitalism' or whatever garbage they invent to form an excuse to not shave/anything else that is popular. They are the epitome of the NPC pandemic that is rampant in our current climate of the world.
all excuses for shitty behaviour. I love how neurotypicals tell autistic people they shouldnt use autism as excuse for bad behaviour yet all the bullying and harrassment comes from neurotypicals not vice-versa

all excuses for shitty behaviour. I love how neurotypicals tell autistic people they shouldnt use autism as excuse for bad behaviour yet all the bullying and harrassment comes from neurotypicals not vice-versa
Agreed, it's a coping mechanism.

Whats wrong with using toilet paper as long as you wash your hands with soap ?

Whats wrong with using toilet paper as long as you wash your hands with soap ?
dry toilet paper is never enough to clean your ass. Either use a bidet or shower or at the very least use wet toilet paper. The thought that ~90% of people only use dry toilet paper disgusts me they probably have worms crawling out of their asshole

dry toilet paper is never enough to clean your ass. Either use a bidet or shower or at the very least use wet toilet paper. The thought that ~90% of people only use dry toilet paper disgusts me they probably have worms crawling out of their asshole
I shower myself nearly every day

I haven't been using a toilet paper since I was 11.

It's water and soup all the way, unless I REALLY need to use toilet paper to clean my ass...
I wish I had one of those Asian toilets that can spray water on your ass. Toilet paper is a very low IQ solution that should be left behind.

Incel trait: your ass is clean af

We in curryland clean our asses with water and left hand and then wash our hands with soap lol