Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate living in the hood

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I was walking to check the mail and I almost stepped on a fucking needle. But that's not the worst thing, I hear gunshots all the time and my neighbors blast rap whenever they feel like it. My family could afford to move out of this shithole but my parents are stingy. Kill me:feelsohgod:

You can get out of the hood, but the hood never gets out of you.

big truth. I lived in homeless shelter decade plus back and am forever traumatized

I remember I was in bed when I was like 10, a guy got shot down the block and my entire family freaked out. Also these Mexicans love riding their dirtbikes at fucking 10/11 at night
big truth. I lived in homeless shelter decade plus back and am forever traumatized
Holy shit, I hope you're in a better place now.

Shoot back at them and cause a gang fight :feelsthink:

I was walking to check the mail and I almost stepped on a fucking needle. But that's not the worst thing, I hear gunshots all the time and my neighbors blast rap whenever they feel like it. My family could afford to move out of this shithole but my parents are stingy. Kill me:feelsohgod:
It's surprisingly not as bad as were I live.

Can't believe this is happening in cities in America, though.

Holy shit, that's hard to believe
Yeah, this place wasn't as bad as it was back in the '80s and '90s. Even though you do hear of incidents near bodegas on the news, I've never heard a gunshot. I have seen mostly fights and I got mugged that one time.
I mean Chicago, LA, New Orleans, St Louis, etc... all shitholes
Yeah, and then they say we are a first-world country, the greatest country in the world, where shit like this don't happen.

Yeah, this place wasn't as bad as it was back in the '80s and '90s. Even though you do hear of incidents near bodegas on the news, I've never heard a gunshot. I have seen mostly fights and I got mugged that one time.
Fights do sometimes break out here, mostly just welfare leeches and drug dealers in my area. I never leave my house without pepperspray because I'm deathly afraid of people in my area.
Yeah, and then they say we are a first-world country, the greatest country in the world, where shit like this don't happen.
Just because a few rich faggots skew the graph doesn't make America rich. Most Blacks and Mexicans live in shit conditions, along with trailer trash whites. Only like 20% of this country is in a decent position. Most people just live boring lives where they get excited to consoom sports, marvel, or video games.

american cities are third world tier ngl. niggers ruined it

Do you live in the hood? All year round fireworks
White trash hoods mog the big cities in everything. I go from rural white places to big cities so i live in both kinda

White trash hoods mog the big cities in everything. I go from rural white places to big cities so i live in both kinda
living in a trailer park seems, it would be nice to have a redneck foid to ascend with.

living in a trailer park seems, it would be nice to have a redneck foid to ascend with.
not trailer park tier. Thats usually a meme tbh. But I'd rather live in a trailer park than in a big city if the trailer park was 100% white

not trailer park tier. Thats usually a meme tbh. But I'd rather live in a trailer park than in a big city if the trailer park was 100% white
Based. I wanna move back to Yugoland so I can be among my own kind.