Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I get mogged everywhere

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
it made me not to go outside, I would usually go outside to eat food to cope with, but I usually get mogged by normie whites and rices that live beside my house in an hotel. How to cope with it? I don’t want to go out side anymore, I hope I can take creepshots to show how cruel it is, but I don’t want to dox myself.

Today i went into nature to avoid being mogged by humans and appreciate the beautiful scenery as i usually do, i climbed to the top of a tall rock with a flat top i could sit on
I could see everything, including the top of the trees surrounding me, i looked into a particular tree, only to get MOGGED by two birds showing affection to each other in their nest.
They were just birds but that actually made me feel like shit inside :feelsbadman:

I'm slightly gymcelled so I just wear a mask and grow out my hair to cover my subhuman forehead which leaves my ever so non-subhuman eyes in view when I need to buy food or some other copes.

Are you also part of the mog community?

Today i went into nature to avoid being mogged by humans and appreciate the beautiful scenery as i usually do, i climbed to the top of a tall rock with a flat top i could sit on
I could see everything, including the top of the trees surrounding me, i looked into a particular tree, only to get MOGGED by two birds showing affection to each other in their nest.
They were just birds but that actually made me feel like shit inside :feelsbadman:
Sorry brocel, even birds are getting love and affection, but why not us? God made us this way.:feelsbadman:

I'm slightly gymcelled so I just wear a mask and grow out my hair to cover my subhuman forehead which leaves my ever so non-subhuman eyes in view when I need to buy food or some other copes.
You are 5’10, you automatically mog some of them in height. But for me, tourists live beside house usually 6feet plus and good looking.

leave only at night and wear shades + beanie

mogging in what aspect? looks, height? that’s the only mogs worth mentioning or reeling over

mogging in what aspect? looks, height? that’s the only mogs worth mentioning or reeling over
Looks and height of course, many east here have good eyes compare to me. I have bulging prey eyes like schamza , and whites came here tend to be gl and tall. I still remember when I got mogged by tanned 6’2 blonde white guy, too brutal.

Looks and height of course, many east here have good eyes compare to me. I have bulging prey eyes like schamza , and whites came here tend to be gl and tall. I still remember when I got mogged by tanned 6’2 blonde white guy, too brutal.
that happens to me all too often, just lift, take care of yourself and do what you can to try and be closer to him

that happens to me all too often, just lift, take care of yourself and do what you can to try and be closer to him
If I wear lift I can be 6’1, that’s a plus. Thanks for your advice brocel

YARN | It's not a joke. | Joker (2019) | Video clips by quotes | 4e6c5676 |  紗

It's unescapable.
Suicide

If I wear lift I can be 6’1, that’s a plus. Thanks for your advice brocel
np brocel but I mean lift as in weight lifting, one of my main issues with inceldom is the fact that my body is genuinely terrible

it made me not to go outside, I would usually go outside to eat food to cope with, but I usually get mogged by normie whites and rices that live beside my house in an hotel. How to cope with it? I don’t want to go out side anymore, I hope I can take creepshots to show how cruel it is, but I don’t want to dox myself.
I have a question to ask what is your living situation like? Do you live alone or with family or a roommate? If you don't like going outside, how do you get your exercise I was wondering? What about work? I wish I didn't have to deal with this world and I could LDAR living off of NEET BUX but I am not privileged with that opportunity anymore. If I were a NEET I would have so much freedom to do what ever I want it any time I wanted. I would definitely buy a indoor exercising biking machine and I would try my best to eat the healthiest food. I would live like a monk or hermit. Away from society living only on its outskirts, as long as I got some internet and a computer. I would be living the high life in my own world. There's nothing that I really want to world anyway.

what is your living situation like?
It’s quite good, I have my own room to rot and play video games.

Do you live alone or with family or a roommate?
I live with my family, most of the time they’ll go to work.

If you don't like going outside, how do you get your exercise I was wondering?
I don’t excercise a lot, I would just run 1km if I in the mood.
What about work?
I am actually doing part time Uni and working to pay for my bills, but I rarely interact with others.

I can feel you neetdom is always the best, but you can always walk or jog your own place, i believe that biking machine is kinda extra. But the life you are expressing here is the kind I want to live actually. I want to rot as much as I can.

It’s quite good, I have my own room to rot and play video games.

I live with my family, most of the time they’ll go to work.

I don’t excercise a lot, I would just run 1km if I in the mood.

I am actually doing part time Uni and working to pay for my bills, but I rarely interact with others.

I can feel you neetdom is always the best, but you can always walk or jog your own place, i believe that biking machine is kinda extra. But the life you are expressing here is the kind I want to live actually. I want to rot as much as I can.
We are slaves to a capitalist system. We are working unnecessarily long hours for a pointless life and not a very good one. I am trying to at least cope with what little I have. But that's all you can do.

We are slaves to a capitalist system. We are working unnecessarily long hours for a pointless life and not a very good one. I am trying to at least cope with what little I have. But that's all you can do.
I wish you luck brocel, live life to the fullest.

That sucks man :feelsbadman: I often have a hard time going outside too, for me the issue is seeing people in relationships and not so much being mogged

That sucks man :feelsbadman: I often have a hard time going outside too, for me the issue is seeing people in relationships and not so much being mogged
Me too..