Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get really jealous whenever I see normies talking about using psychedelics

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
Because I was so ostracized and picked on during school, I developed severe mental issues which afflict me really badly today, so if I was to attempt to try acid or shrooms, I would no doubt have a fucking nightmare trip that will fuck my mental state up further, also there's me being a complete friendless social retard who has absolutely no Idea how people get their hands on dealers

I know there's the possibility I was just born this way, because after all I do legit have Asperger's and was diagnosed at 5 years old, but I STRONGLY believe that if I was just included and accepted by my peers at school and had an actual circle of friends instead of absolutely zero and spending my lunchtimes alone, my brain would kinda "heal" itself in a a way by forming healthy connections instead of the fucked up connections I have now, then I'd be able to try psychedelics with a lessened risk of becoming a full fledged schizo.

Because of the fucking normies who excluded me, they gave me brain damage and I can't use those kind of substances without risk of major Psychosis, they fucking took that from me

Same. I done do drugs but I still get jealous when I hear them talking about doping drugs together

i have done acid and shrooms multiple times and they are overrated ngl, it just distorts your memory but ya normies are cruel as hell its unfathomable. dealers are a thing of the past with the introduction of deep web markets.

i have done acid and shrooms multiple times and they are overrated ngl, it just distorts your memory but ya normies are cruel as hell its unfathomable. dealers are a thing of the past with the introduction of deep web markets.
It's a shame I'm low IQ and have absolutely no fucking idea how to use bitcoin

Here they sell it on telegram and you can literally have some guy on a scooter deliver it to your doorstep.

For LSD, just make sure youre in a calm quiet enviroment for the next 4 hours without intrusive negative thoughts. You can also put some calm relaxing music.

Here they sell it on telegram and you can literally have some guy on a scooter deliver it to your doorstep.

For LSD, just make sure youre in a calm quiet enviroment for the next 4 hours without intrusive negative thoughts. You can also put some calm relaxing music.
Same, they deliver it faster than pizza

Glad to see you back, Trees

Same. I done do drugs but I still get jealous when I hear them talking about doping drugs together
Yes, because they’re having fun. Which mogs me since I never have fun, well maybe I do, just alone.

When I lived in a homeless tent city I got to try just about every psych there is like LSD, DMT, psilocybin, DXM, Ketamine (ketamine is the best), Mescaline but after awhile heroin became more important than ever and that was the drug everybody was doing. Thank god for needle exchanges.

Because I was so ostracized and picked on during school, I developed severe mental issues which afflict me really badly today, so if I was to attempt to try acid or shrooms, I would no doubt have a fucking nightmare trip that will fuck my mental state up further, also there's me being a complete friendless social retard who has absolutely no Idea how people get their hands on dealers

I know there's the possibility I was just born this way, because after all I do legit have Asperger's and was diagnosed at 5 years old, but I STRONGLY believe that if I was just included and accepted by my peers at school and had an actual circle of friends instead of absolutely zero and spending my lunchtimes alone, my brain would kinda "heal" itself in a a way by forming healthy connections instead of the fucked up connections I have now, then I'd be able to try psychedelics with a lessened risk of becoming a full fledged schizo.

Because of the fucking normies who excluded me, they gave me brain damage and I can't use those kind of substances without risk of major Psychosis, they fucking took that from me
I wanna stab stab stab stab them, they’re like bragging stupidly