Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I go to the movies and eat popcorn and nachos by myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
That's my life
angry better call saul GIF

It sucks not having friends or anyone to enjoy things with. This is why I bring my laptop when I go out to eat. Want people to think I’m occupied with school despite being NEET.
Brutal. Yeah I have noticed a strange energy when I eat alone in the mall.

Me too. Tuesday night tickets are cheap. I rarely find movies that pique my interest enough to go to theaters though

There were times I went to the movies by myself.

I prefer to stay home...

Jfl at going out while inkwell

Better than rotting 24/7 tbh

I go to the theater alone too. I fucking hate it when the normies begin to fill the theater and sit anywhere near me :lasereyes:

Considering the majority of the films that come out tend to be garbage, I would prefer to watch the older stuff at home instead

relatable
i walk outside late at night to creep people out
just for fun

I never liked movies cuz i can't relate...
CHAD SAVING WOMEN... WTF EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Am a poorfag so I only pirate movies instead.

Did this once at 15 when my friends abandoned me last minute to go to cinema. I was already there. That's when I also realise I don't really have friends.

that is fun time, wtf are you complaining about?

Why waste money and go to cinema? Isn't it better to watch them at home? Since you're watching those films alone, I don't see a reason to go to cinema

based. i would not share my nachos

Yeah I went through a period of time where every weekend I went by myself jfl. No point now, nothing worth seeing in movie theatres comes out anymore. Just stream/ torrent everything.