Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I got an old roast beef to delete her nude from /r/hairypussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Roastbeef

lmao women are too egoist they won't even take slighest negative comment

absolute mad lad
:feelskek::feelsgah::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelzez::feelsEhh:

Hopefully she deleted herself by roping shortly after.

They always obsess over the negative comments the most.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >=D

Low inhib mogs me hard. You are doing God's work OP

Based. That davey fucker is such a a cuck tho.

Lol I have noticed foids on Reddit seem to get hurt very easily and delete their posts lmao.

Good job boyo :feelsokman::feelshaha:

Based, I hate roasties

Absolutely based. Always deflate whore egos.

(Incels: 40, Bluepillers: 62)

JFL at those simps above you. It's over for them.

Roast beef "pussies" are disgusting. Hair and age makes them even more repulsive.

You should have said "I can barely distinguish your pussy from a sandwich at Arby's"

posting nudes on the internet to receive validation..

and they dare spout we're the insecure one who lacks confidence.

Not surprised thats an actual subforum on cuckit but ew wtf

you know how to put them in there places good going boss.

She deleted her profile off of one negative comment? imagine being so mentally weak and insecure that you need constant validation from randumbs online.

I honestly don’t believe a woman could mentally handle being in a situation similar to my own. They’d probably go crazy

Stop, I can only get so erect.
You're probably the first person ever to not kiss her ass, good riddance.

very nice. how could we dial this up and have inflammatory comments on all femoid social media posts(or at least the degenerate ones)? what are the most brutal things to say to a femoid to make her want to khs? I thoroughly enjoyed the one in the OP tbqhngl

very nice. how could we dial this up and have inflammatory comments on all femoid social media posts(or at least the degenerate ones)? what are the most brutal things to say to a femoid to make her want to khs? I thoroughly enjoyed the one in the OP tbqhngl
Getting called ugly by a Chad
Anything negative related to her age
Hit on but not in a worship way by ugly men

I honestly don’t believe a woman could mentally handle being in a situation similar to my own. They’d probably go crazy
Most do, women who pull some trans shit and turn into a “man” say that it’s harder and that they’re more depressed than before

That subreddit seems gross af. Why are you on there? Women having hair down there is gross to me too.
She deleted her profile off of one negative comment? imagine being so mentally weak and insecure that you need constant validation from randumbs online.

Amazing pfp btw.

Empowering and brave

Most do, women who pull some trans shit and turn into a “man” say that it’s harder and that they’re more depressed than before
In fairness, probably due to the hormones.
It sadly will never change anything. Just get called an incel and their day goes on with endless compliments

In fairness, probably due to the hormones.
No, I remember reading one saying how they were straight up treated differently as a man vs a woman. Sorry I can’t find it rn

No, I remember reading one saying how they were straight up treated differently as a man vs a woman. Sorry I can’t find it rn
Oooh. Yeah definitely. Think I know what you’re talking about too