Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I got banned for life from a sobriety forum for being drunk, 'rude and abusive'

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Basically I'm an on-off alcoholic and on an 'on' night earlier this week I lashed out at many of the core members for being so pathetically rigid about 100% abstinence being the only option and how they were all boring middle-class privileged cunts.

Seven years I'd been there, on and off, and they (ostensibly) let you post when drunk but they couldn't hack one night of me feeling a bit, let's say, critical when I was on a heavy one. If anyone should understand such drunken online rampages they should, but no, they only want to help the people who are also boring middle-class privileged cunts, who like to circle jerk over the fucking so-called 'serenity' of abstinence (and nothing else) all day long. They've got to be some of the biggest copers out there in the world.

Fuck those cunts.

Last edited:
Sounds horrible man.

Abstinence is a female only CHOICE.

Sounds horrible man.

Abstinence is a female only CHOICE.
It goes without saying, the foids were the worst, and utterly dumb to their endless privilege (although I didn't bring up blackpill stuff, I don't think. Maybe I should've. I made one thread related to it a few weeks ago and what a shocker it didn't go down too well).

Im drunk rn and i just walked to and back from the store just fine, I even forgot i was drunk because im the kind of able to walk normally with it.

I dont drink

Im drunk rn and i just walked to and back from the store just fine, I even forgot i was drunk because im the kind of able to walk normally with it.
Yeah, unless I really start ranting, people don't generally know when I'm drunk. Maybe they can smell it a bit though, irl situations.

Basically I'm an on-off alcoholic and on an 'on' night earlier this week I lashed out at many of the core members for being so pathetically rigid about 100% abstinence being the only option and how they were all boring middle-class privileged cunts.

Seven years I'd been there, on and off, and they (ostensibly) let you post when drunk but they couldn't hack one night of me feeling a bit, let's say, critical when I was on a heavy one. If anyone should understand such drunken online rampages they should, but no, they only want to help the people who are also boring middle-class privileged cunts, who like to circle jerk over the fucking so-called 'serenity' of abstinence (and nothing else) all day long. They've got to be some of the biggest copers out there in the world.

Fuck those cunts.
If you have been there for 7 years and one, one rage made them eliminate you, again its FAILO, THEY KNOW THEY HAVE A MIDDLE CLASS ANGLE, AND BEING CALLED OUT IS NOT A HUGE DEAL ESPECIALLY IF DRUNK, THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE EFFECT DRINK HAS ON COGNITION ETC.

They are simply using this group for social brownie points, IT HAS TO BE VIRTUE SIGNALING HOCUM. As because IF THEY WERE GENUINE THE TIME YOU LASHED OUT, THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WAS THE TIME YOU NEED THE MOST HELP AS ITS CLEAR YOU ARE HURTING DUE TO GOING BACK TO DRINK, AS THE DRINK IS SELF MEDICATING FOR A LARGER PROBLEM AS THEY SHOULD BE AWARE OF.

join another one more down to earth

fuck those bourgeois CNUTS

If you have been there for 7 years and one, one rage made them eliminate you, again its FAILO, THEY KNOW THEY HAVE A MIDDLE CLASS ANGLE, AND BEING CALLED OUT IS NOT A HUGE DEAL ESPECIALLY IF DRUNK, THEY SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE EFFECT DRINK HAS ON COGNITION ETC.

They are simply using this group for social brownie points, IT HAS TO BE VIRTUE SIGNALING HOCUM. As because IF THEY WERE GENUINE THE TIME YOU LASHED OUT, THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WAS THE TIME YOU NEED THE MOST HELP AS ITS CLEAR YOU ARE HURTING DUE TO GOING BACK TO DRINK, AS THE DRINK IS SELF MEDICATING FOR A LARGER PROBLEM AS THEY SHOULD BE AWARE OF.

join another one more down to earth

fuck those bourgeois CNUTS
Yes indeed my nigga.