Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I got humilated by a foid doctor once.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Once i woke up with horrible pain in my neck. I couldn't even stand up or move. I actually threw up because of the pain. my mother called an ambulance. They took me to a hospital by that time the pain got better because my mother gave some very strong painkillers. I had to waith for an hour to get seen by a doctor.

It was a woman. Very young. I'd say 25. I said what happened and she forced me to undress. I asked her to let me leave my shirt on but she forced me to take it off. and made me walk back and forward while she had a grin on her face and was stopping herself from laughing. I have no idea why she did this, there was no reason for this, my nceck hurt there was no reason for this.

I have klinefelters witch mean man boobs even though im skinny and really bad acne so i was really insecure over my body. Halfway through after seeing her grin i called her an evil whore and told her to laugh at someone else and qucikly dressed, she said i was fucked in the head and that she will call the police on me and i quickly left. Told my mother to leave and never went back to a hospital. I was 15 then, it was before i was able to control my autism. I used to sperg out at a lot of people back in the day

I didn't know a guy would get a doctor that isn't male.

should've stabbed her in genshin impact

Once i woke up with horrible pain in my neck. I couldn't even stand up or move. I actually threw up because of the pain. my mother called an ambulance. They took me to a hospital by that time the pain got better because my mother gave some very strong painkillers. I had to waith for an hour to get seen by a doctor.

It was a woman. Very young. I'd say 25. I said what happened and she forced me to undress. I asked her to let me leave my shirt on but she forced me to take it off. and made me walk back and forward while she had a grin on her face and was stopping herself from laughing. I have no idea why she did this, there was no reason for this, my nceck hurt there was no reason for this.

I have klinefelters witch mean man boobs even though im skinny and really bad acne so i was really insecure over my body. Halfway through after seeing her grin i called her an evil whore and told her to laugh at someone else and qucikly dressed, she said i was fucked in the head and that she will call the police on me and i quickly left. Told my mother to leave and never went back to a hospital. I was 15 then, it was before i was able to control my autism. I used to sperg out at a lot of people back in the day
JFL at that whore thinking a cop will believe a 25 year old nurse over a 15 year old kid.
You could have just said she tried to grab your penis, and you got really scared.

JFL at that whore thinking a cop will believe a 25 year old nurse over a 15 year old kid.
You could have just said she tried to grab your penis, and you got really scared.
This happens a lot with women. Whenever i insulted a woman or raised my voice they threatened to call the cops on me like i was doing something illegal. This has literally happened dozens of times. Women think the police are their own personal white knights that will protect from the le ugly males daring to say anything against them.

Wow, so much for professionalism. Why did we need to have women in higher eduation jobs again? Society worked perfectly fine without it, (almost) everyone had their roles, so why the change?

This happens a lot with women. Whenever i insulted a woman or raised my voice they threatened to call the cops on me like i was doing something illegal. This has literally happened dozens of times. Women think the police are their own personal white knights that will protect from the le ugly males daring to say anything against them.
I wish I knew how much of an advantage I had being a 15 year old, and that I can't really get in trouble for almost anything.

Women think the police are their own personal white knights that will protect from the le ugly males daring to say anything against them.
tbf that's what the police are nowadays.

absolute fucking cunt, she should have been reported to the medical board for malpractice/ abuse of power.
but thats why they do it, because sjw cucky police do protect them. We have seen plenty of examples in the media where women were the perpetrator, cops didnt believe that and arrest the man instead

Last edited:
absolute fucking cunt, she should have been reported to the medical board for malpractice/ abuse of power.

but thats why they do it, because sjw cucky police do protect them. We have seen plenty of examples in the media where women were the perpetrator, cops didnt believe that and arrest the man instead

STRONG username and generally nice profile

Halfway through after seeing her grin i called her an evil whore and told her to laugh at someone else and qucikly dressed, she said i was fucked in the head and that she will call the police on me and i quickly left.
I think you added that part to the story ngl ngl but if u rly did that then based.

I think you added that part to the story ngl ngl but if u rly did that then based.
I sperg out when i'm angry and call women whores this has happened many times before. I called my sister that a while back and now she refuses to speak with me.

Doctors are not there to help you bro.

It's just a job for them. You are just a paycheck.

Whenever i insulted a woman or raised my voice they threatened to call the cops on me like i was doing something illegal. This has literally happened dozens of times. Women think the police are their own personal white knights
You see a lot of videos of Karens calling the cops because they don't appreciate that some male / ethnic individual is breathing the same air as them in a 10 meter radius. Legit suifuel. I really hope cops treat them like the pieces of shit that they are, and don't play the white knight game ... Honestly they could be far more useful anywhere else.

A foid doctor and nurse tried doing that to me. I have a skin condition and its mostly on my face and I monitor it for skin cancer once a year, but the nurse wanted to do a body check. I refused to, she kept insisting, and I said no. The nurse left, came back with the doctor, both were cold and bitchy, did a half assed check, and left.
I have a very strong feeling that they just wanted a good laugh, but I denied them

Should have sued that whore

fucking ragefuel fuck that whore

you are a hero
I mean you did something bold I would have liked to see that scene of you calling her out in her face
they really need some of this (being called out)