Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got mogged by ladybugs

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
A couple of days ago I went to work. On the way it happened. I saw two ladybugs flying around attached to each other. They just fucked in front of my eyes. I do not get only mogged in every kind of way by my own females, I get even life mogged by insects. Take the ladybug pill.

Last edited:
a girl once pointed out that I had some flies fucking in my hair in 5th grade

Just curious, why are you incel?

Because I get destroyed by everything.

Because he doesn't drive. Hes a Delusionalcel who thinks not driving is why hes an incel.

False. I never have stated such thing. As I mentioned beforehand, it is just another attribute. it does not turn you into an incel, it is a trait.

No.

a girl once pointed out that I had some flies fucking in my hair in 5th grade

The insect pill is strong.

Just be an insect theory

That was painfull to see from long ago, fukcing insects flying stuck together and fucking, but not me

lmao gave me a chuckle

Because he doesn't drive. Hes a Delusionalcel who thinks not driving is why hes an incel.
Nah the delusionalcel about driving license is @BrendioEEE who could lose weight and not be incel IMO.

Nah the delusionalcel about driving license is @BrendioEEE who could lose weight and not be incel IMO.
I already lost over 100 pounds, and when I lose 200, i'll still be Incel because of where I live, being 5'5, and not having money.

Also JFL at this fakecel cope of denying the Carpill.

Driving license is a criteria for women,but it isn't too important and if you are actual incel it won't change anything.But it is a good cope to be able to drive,ngl

Driving license is a criteria for women,but it isn't too important and if you are actual incel it won't change anything.But it is a good cope to be able to drive,ngl
Having a drivers license or a car may not prevent you from being an Incel if you look like this
Refrence

Or if you have a severe mental condition that impairs your ability to communicate or participate in human interaction, but the amount of Incels who fit in that category are probably less than 25% of Incels.

I already lost over 100 pounds, and when I lose 200, i'll still be Incel because of where I live, being 5'5, and not having money.

Holy shit much did was your weight?

Thats why i hate bugs :feelstrash:

Holy shit much did was your weight?
At my worst, I was 330LB, and imagine that at 5'5, JFL. I would get exhausted from moving around on my bed. I'm much better now tho, still a bit overweight, but a lot of loose skin, nimble enough to bring my feet to my head (couldn't even touch my feet when I was super fat), do long bike rides outside daily (inb4 Mossad Assassins try and kill me during one of my rides now
8927.jpg
), etc.

Last edited:
I wish I was a ladybug tbh

We need a driver licence and a car.
Yes bro, I use a bike because I can't afford a car, it's over. Car Chad Volcels will deny this.

Car Chad Volcels will deny this.

It is usually people who have already a driver licence and a ca ron top of that. So all those people would tell us the same blue pilled lies if they would have been successful with females.

At my worst, I was 330LB, and imagine that at 5'5, JFL. I would get exhausted from moving around on my bed. I'm much better now tho, still a bit overweight, but a lot of loose skin, nimble enough to bring my feet to my head (couldn't even touch my feet when I was super fat), do long bike rides outside daily (inb4 Mossad Assassins try and kill me during one of my rides now
8927.jpg
), etc.
Holy shit, you kinda risked your life being so fat I think. Perhaps you lost it too fast, Idk how you could have prevented the skin from going loose.

Idk how you could have prevented the skin from going loose.
I don't know either, that wasn't even a thought in my mind. I was just like, I don't want to be fat anymore, I developed a massive fear of having a heart attack, (Still have it which is why I do Cardio Daily), and this shit needs to stop, so I started doing Cardio daily, ate less, etc. Sadly turns out loose skin is also just as detrimental to your looks as fat is, and sometimes can look almost exactly the same aswell, the only difference being you're technically physically healthier and more nimble and able, and the only way it can get fixed is with surgery which will still cause some pretty ugly fucking scars (costs tons of money), and people say you can't be Incel because you're poor, JFL, what a joke. I became fat underage, and once I became an adult and realized it was a problem it was over.

I don't know either, that wasn't even a thought in my mind. I was just like, I don't want to be fat anymore, I developed a massive fear of having a heart attack, (Still have it which is why I do Cardio Daily), and this shit needs to stop, so I started doing Cardio daily, ate less, etc. Sadly turns out loose skin is also just as detrimental to your looks as fat is, and sometimes can look almost exactly the same aswell, the only difference being you're technically physically healthier and more nimble and able, and the only way it can get fixed is with surgery which will still cause some pretty ugly fucking scars (costs tons of money), and people say you can't be Incel because you're poor, JFL, what a joke. I became fat underage, and once I became an adult and realized it was a problem it was over.
Perhaps a more gradual leanmaxxing? Idk for sure tho.

I wish I was a ladybug tbh
I wish I was a human sized bug flying around and impregnating bitches then flying away. Forcing those thots to bear my babies.

I wish I was a human sized bug flying around and impregnating bitches then flying away. Forcing those thots to bear my babies.
That would be such lifefuel

THE DRIVING LICENSE PILL IS REAL AND THE REASON I JOINED THIS FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU DONT BELIVE IN IT UR THE FAKECEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DRIVING LICENSE PILL IS REAL AND THE REASON I JOINED THIS FORUM IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOU DONT BELIVE IN IT UR THE FAKECEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know several guys who are mid 30s now and have never had a drivers license that have been in at least 5 LTR's since their early 20s with 6-7/10 pretty women. Public transport and big city here. Don't you dare ever call me a fakecel, you locationcel.

I know several guys who are mid 30s now and have never had a drivers license that have been in at least 5 LTR's since their early 20s with 6-7/10 pretty women.
And yet they still get mogged by 16 year old pretty faces whos dad has brought them insurance. What use is sleeping around when you get mogged in this way?

I used to have a male cat that brutally mogged me on a daily basis, every night he went outside with a white female cat from a few houses down the street.