Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I got rejected 8 times by 8 different toilets as my mom tried arrangedmarriagemaxxing for me

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
And its counting:feelsrope: I got rejected for being too dark or too big as all of the toilets were 5'2 prime 16y/o islamic cutie JBs:feelsohh::ahegao: but all the gymmaxxing is backfiring on me. Most of them called me a shitskin subhuman indirectly by rejecting me by my looks and shitskin:cryfeels::feelsrope: how am i supposed to studycel now:feelsbadman: i left all the messages on read my mom sent today its probably me getting brutally rejected again

Adding my skin colour for research purposes :feelsaww: (i know big fat nigger subhuman nose:fuk:)
IMG 20220615 001256
Snapchat 1424759306 1
:feelsaww:

i was rejected 2 times by 2 different foids and they both called me "retard"

to the first one I was trying for like a 1 year since we were in the same class, finally she slapped my face and after this it was clearly to me that there will be no relationship. I cried after this.

second one is basically the same story she broke my heart too but didn't slap me in the face

I was rejected too yesterday :society:

I wish my parents tried to arrangemarriagemaxx me with some cute JB's :feelsohh::feelsrope::society:

Fuck soys. Even arranged marriage is not working. Enslave foids now :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Young Currycels, see this thread. This is our future :cryfeels:

If you want your mom to stop just tell her you're too ugly. It will be hard for her to deny hence all the rejections so she will just let the whole thing go.

If you want your mom to stop just tell her you're too ugly. It will be hard for her to deny hence all the rejections so she will just let the whole thing go.
Yeah I'd do that if i get rejected after being a double degree graduate and moneymaxxed im the truestcel of all time

And its counting:feelsrope: I got rejected for being too dark or too big as all of the toilets were 5'2 prime 16y/o islamic cutie JBs:feelsohh::ahegao: but all the gymmaxxing is backfiring on me. Most of them called me a shitskin subhuman indirectly by rejecting me by my looks and shitskin:cryfeels::feelsrope: how am i supposed to studycel now:feelsbadman: i left all the messages on read my mom sent today its probably me getting brutally rejected again

Adding my skin colour for research purposes :feelsaww: (i know big fat nigger subhuman nose:fuk:)
View attachment 625291View attachment 625292:feelsaww:
you look white

Fucking brutal :feelsbadman:

Brutal. That's why I never approached any girl. If those toilets can reject a well built 6'2 guy, then I(who's 5'5 scrawny) don't stand a chance :whatfeels::whatfeels::feelsree::feelsree:

Cooooppeee. I’ve shared my hand pic, its lighter, you on the other hand still have not provided evidence :feelsStudy:
You mog me easily let me see

Brutal. That's why I never approached any girl. If those toilets can reject a well built 6'2 guy, then I(who's 5'5 scrawny) don't stand a chance :whatfeels::whatfeels::feelsree:
Some of them said im too big and tall for them not actually them their mothers ofc

I'd rather be 5'10-5'11 than 6'2. 6'2 stands out too much and as a non-NT I don't like too much attention like normfags
Can confirm i used to get a lot of attention when everyone used masks then people stopped wearing masks and nobody looks at me once

:feelsStudy:
Yes, you are a fakecel. There were girls smiling at you, touching you and whatnot. You just didn't approach them because you are a pussy.

Can confirm i used to get a lot of attention when everyone used masks then people stopped wearing masks and nobody looks at me once
I still wear mask because I am too afraid to show my subhuman face:fuk:

I have gooky face and you know how people treat gooks or gook looking people here.
Yes they go "chingchong" right is the gook looking guys face and treat gookwhores like queens just because they are cute

Yes they go "chingchong" right is the gook looking guys face and treat gookwhores like queens just because they are cute
I look like the guy in right
GookNextFest FeaturedImage

Just have bigger eyes than him other than that he looks identical to me:feelsree::feelsree:.

Even gook whores face racism here.

I look like the guy in right View attachment 625473
Just have bigger eyes than him other than that he looks identical to me:feelsree::feelsree:.

Even gook whores face racism is here.
Holyshit you're ricecel then im surprised girls don't give u attention because of the kpop bullshit rise in curryland among young toilets

Adding my skin colour for research purposes :feelsaww: (i know big fat nigger subhuman nose

View attachment 625291View attachment 625292:feelsaww:
Have you ever made a girl laugh in your life? It might be your autism that is holding you back.

Holyshit you're ricecel then im surprised girls don't give u attention because of the kpop bullshit rise in curryland among young toilets
Hahaha nobody likes gook faces in Delhi. As long as you look like a Haryanvi Jaat or Punjabi, you are considered human, but if you look like a typical mainland Indian like a Bihari or Jharkhandi you are boom.

Hahaha nobody likes gook faces in Delhi. As long as you look like a Haryanvi Jaat or Punjabi, you are considered human, but if you look like a typical mainland Indian like a Bihari or Jharkhandi you are boom.
Damn :feelsrope: I'll be in Tiruchirapalli next month i hope i mog those inbred subhuman Dravidians:feelsaww:

Damn :feelsrope: I'll be in Tiruchirapalli next month i hope i mog those inbred subhuman Dravidians:feelsaww:
Tamils are the most ugliest people of India. It's obvious that you'd mog the shit out of those ugly stinky dravidian apes.

Tamils are the most ugliest people of India. It's obvious that you'd mog the shit out of those ugly stinky dravidian apes.
Yup most inbred born over there
IMG 20220615 110655
I'll most probably mog them good chances to ascend with a mallu:feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:
20c7fb76f29e4193349967ebeb9f10be

Have you ever made a girl laugh in your life? It might be your autism that is holding you back.
Its arrangedmarriagemaxxing the toilets don't know how i talk and speak jfl and yes i have autism

Its arrangedmarriagemaxxing the toilets don't know how i talk and speak jfl and yes i have autism
Brutal from autism.
I am starting to think autism or being non-NT is a more severe detriment than I thought. I remember a dude who was like 6'3+ and normie+ and higher if he looksmaxx; the dude is someone I never saw with a girl or anyone, and the way the acted or his body language made him look weird, sadly.
If I feel like such a case, mental disorders can limit some from ascending like some 6; I remember I knew someone while a kid with such a mental condition, it was sad like if the dude didn't have a mental condition, he would mog most men in his location and could have ascended.

If I had their physique and a height like 6'5 which I also feel the way for some incels here, I wouldn't be incel.

Last edited:
It seems to me all the currycels here mog me. They all have lighter skin than me

It seems to me all the currycels here mog me. They all have lighter skin than me
And the fact is you are a Kashmiri who are the most fair skinned people of Currystan:lul::lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back