Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a brutal accident today

god'slonelyman

god'slonelyman

The best avi
★★★★★
I came from supermarket and after reaching my home , I found I lost my phone there.
So I headed straight back and the road was little wet . While I was on the way , I got distracted by something and after 1 millisecond of that distraction, a robust pickup came from left and smashed my bike.
I thought this is it , I am gonna die now but I unfortunately got jumped out of impact and landed straight unto my face. I got a little unconscious but sidewalkers were there so they picked me up and I pulled my bike out of the way and that motherfucker ran like a bitch. Then I inspected myself and brutal, I had a head injury,on legs ,hands and back.
No good luck for incels. Tell me if you want to know the aftermath. :feelscry: :incel:

I came from supermarket and after reaching my home , I found I lost my phone there.
So I headed straight back and the road was little wet . While I was on the way , I got distracted by something and after 1 millisecond of that distraction, a robust pickup came from left and smashed my bike.
I thought this is it , I am gonna die now but I unfortunately got jumped out of impact and landed straight unto my face. I got a little unconscious but sidewalkers were there so they picked me up and I pulled my bike out of the way and that motherfucker ran like a bitch. Then I inspected myself and brutal, I had a head injury,on legs ,hands and back.
No good luck for incels. Tell me if you want to know the aftermath. :feelscry: :incel:
It was probably @proudweeb he drives a lifted truck to compensate for his small penis

No one caught that fucker's license plate?

That was me. I'm sorry. I didn't see your bicycle.

It was a motorbike not bicycle
Ah. I was distracted because I had to rush towards my workplace (I was on a phone call with my manager). We can sort this issue out with a generous compensation via CashApp.

The front side of the bike ruined and there's some heavy scratches on the side.
Gonna lose more than 500 bucks now, it's over.
I came with a taxi and I don't even have my phone aswell :cryfeels: :incel:

"That´s the sadistic architect just testing your gut feeling" --Every Christcuck

Ah. I was distracted because I had to rush towards my workplace (I was on a phone call with my manager). We can sort this issue out with a generous compensation via CashApp.
Ok man

You should lie down for a while, take some painkillers if ya can

If you were gonna die then it would of happened

Something stopped you from dying

Maybe Fate or a sign

Good luck OP things will get better

Maybe but Lotto on

You should lie down for a while, take some painkillers if ya can
I've taken them. I couldn't go to hospital cuz it's expensive. I think I'll be fine in few days.

If you were gonna die then it would of happened

Something stopped you from dying

Maybe Fate or a sign

Good luck OP things will get better

Maybe but Lotto on
I don't know.... maybe I just got lucky.

There's some white liquid coming out, should I clean it or what??

I suppose the phone is lost now ?

My head is aching a little...I think it's brain damage

My head is aching a little...I think it's brain damage
Did you bang your head?

If you did then shine a light in your eyes and in the mirror check your pupils dilate. If they don't and you have blurry vision go see a doctor.

Did you bang your head?

If you did then shine a light in your eyes and in the mirror check your pupils dilate. If they don't and you have blurry vision go see a doctor.
I did, gotta check now..

Did you bang your head?

Hey man, I checked it in dark and they did dilate a little...
I got hit where men start norwooding(around temples)
Am I fine now ?

Hey man, I checked it in dark and they did dilate a little...
I got hit where men start norwooding(around temples)
Am I fine now ?
You should be able to see them dilate quickly. If they dilate that's good.

If you don't have blurry vision you should be okay. I'm not a medic so if you have doubts best go see one.

Keep all open cuts covered too otherwise you might get an infection.

Better to walk than ride a bicycle. Every single day brings problems. It never ends.

Last edited:
You should be able to see them dilate quickly. If they dilate that's good.

If you don't have blurry vision you should be okay. I'm not a medic so if you have doubts best go see one.

Keep all open cuts covered too otherwise you might get an infection.

Better to walk than ride a bicycle.
Thx man, there's a little swelling on the head injury.

you should go to the hospital either way and do tests in case of internal bleeding or concussion do it fast

you should go to the hospital either way and do tests in case of internal bleeding or concussion do it fast
I looked it up and I am not really showing any signs like dizziness, sensitivity light, confusion or memory loss.
Still if the pain continues, I'll see a doctor after 1 day.