Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a dream about me having friends

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
In this dream, I was at a Restaurant eating with a small group of friends. After eating together at the restaurant, we all went to some guys house, we played video games, chatted, and ate snacks. I havent had friends since 2020. It depressing ASF knowing that I'm friendless and .is is the only place where I can interact with people like me.

Brutal and I've had similar dreams.
Always wake up feeling empty.

Why must our dreams torture us like this :cryfeels:

In this dream, I was at a Restaurant eating with a small group of friends. After eating together at the restaurant, we all went to some guys house, we played video games, chatted, and ate snacks. I havent had friends since 2020. It depressing ASF knowing that I'm friendless and .is is the only place where I can interact with people like me.
Dreams always want to make us more depressed

I've had many dreams of being with foids, fucking foids, and hanging out with normiefags. When I woke up, I had a nostalgic feeling for something i had never experienced.

Cleansed my life of toxic and unproductive relationships. I’ve vanquished any non-reciprocating relationships from my life for good.

I've had many dreams of being with foids, fucking foids, and hanging out with normiefags. When I woke up, I had a nostalgic feeling for something i had never experienced.

Making friends in 20s+ is nightmare difficulty, especially if you're not perfect-NT.