[SuicideFuel] I had a dream last night where I was Chad

bill00

bill00

half white half dethnikk abomination
-
I was in a college class with my oneitis and she started talking to me all lightheartedly and joking with me with her friends and i asked her number she gave it to me and we talked now i woke up and want to die fuck this shitty ass life i just want toe xperience htat hfor once in real life but no i cant ever have ahppiness befcauser o fmy fucoikjing looks this uifg cuking bullshit i just wantuj to fucki and marty my onetiis god pleaes help

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
Dreammogs me

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
I remember being so obsessed with some foid from Twitter once that I even dreamed about both of us being in a place that I can still describe with some detail even though I only knew her from pictures and maybe one video.It's been years and still have bits of memories about that dream.I removed my account and always feel tempted to look at her's again but I know that if I do it I'll get hurt.All those months talking for nothing,I gave her my phone number to keep contact and not a single IM message.

Fuck :cryfeels:

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
You don't have to be a Chad for that to happen. That's pretty much the basic human experience. Too bad a lot of us are not even basic humans.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
-
Player

Player

29 y.o. NEET Belarus
-
Oneitis? When I am a chad in my dreams, I usually just kill and rape.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Today I had a dream I got shot by some 80s incel looking dude. I think I was in a hotel bed. He walked into the room with a gun and pointed at me. I said No, WAIT! or something like this. And then he shot me. And then I woke up. I got scared as fuck. Like I did not wake up like a normal person I jumped out of my bed in a instant.

I don't know why, after a second of deliberation I actually reached a conclusion that this dream was a massive lifefuel and not scary at all.

SecondComing

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon
-
Chadreaming is the best cope.

SecondComing

SecondComing

-
You don't have to be a Chad for that to happen. That's pretty much the basic human experience. Too bad a lot of us are not even basic humans.
Do you believe normies fuck their oneiteis in highschool? HAHAHAHA.

Most of them are semi incel and get after wall roasties in their 30s.

bill00

bill00

half white half dethnikk abomination
-

most white normies do.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-

It's just as likely as Chad having oneitis in the first place. What I was trying to say is having a girlfriend in high school is nothing special. Incels who believe you have to be Chad to have a hot girlfriend are refusing to accept that we are lowest of the low. Normies are far above us, and believing they have it almost as bad as we do is a gigacope.

SecondComing

SecondComing

-
It's just as likely as Chad having oneitis in the first place. What I was trying to say is having a girlfriend in high school is nothing special. Incels who believe you have to be Chad to have a hot girlfriend are refusing to accept that we are lowest of the low. Normies are far above us, and believing they have it almost as bad as we do is a gigacope.
You didn't say that. You were refering to the OP's post about having a Chad experience. Most normies don't have a girlfriend in highschool btw. Normies get girlfriends after tens if not hundreds of rejections. They can easily stay single for years before finding someone. They are above us, but they are not chads.

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
It's over for dreamcels.

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Officer
-
Having a oneitis is probably the worst thing to have as an incel it sets you up for complete dissapointment every foid no matter how ugly has atleast 10 dudes on standby

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
Most normies don't have a girlfriend in highschool btw.
Probably a bit over half of the guys I went to high school with had girlfriends during high school. That was a long time ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if things got worse.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

I have a nice car, a BMW.
-
Did this push you closer to roping Tbh?