Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I had a Stacy girlfriend...then I woke up from my dream to reality as incel (Share your stories too)

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
I had a dream of being on a date with a hot Madison Beer looking brunette that just giggled at me and laughed at every single joke I made, said she loved how funny I was and kissed me every 30 seconds. I felt so happy about finally being able to touch a woman, let alone a woman as hot as her, being able to get the affection I wanted all my life.:bluepill:

...but then just like the spinning top in the movie Inception, I realized that there was NO LOGICAL way on Earth I could land ANY woman hotter than a 0, MUCH LESS HER with my inferior looks. So then I immediately woke up in my bed, back to "yep that's what I thought" incel reality. :blackpill:The reality that NO FEMALE on this Earth (except my mom) gives a rat's ass about my existence and would be happy If my ugly ass died of cancer.:blackpill::blackpill: :feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Does anybody else have brutal stories of their brain being an ASSHOLE to them?:blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• madison-beer3.jpg
    madison-beer3.jpg
    856.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 1122563.jpg
    1122563.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 58
dream mogs me

brutal dream pill

is your mom hot?

Madison Beer sounds like a bad microbrew

mogs me by even dreaming about being with a woman though

Lol, no that's not happened to me, but I guess waking up could be brutal hahahah

This is approaching foid worship, ngl

at least he mentioned it was a dream in the title. Most people who post like this bait in the title of ascending, and only at the end of a giant essay say it was all a dream.

No because I'm just using a random woman as an example, also my story is about the life I wish i had vs my miserable reality. .which is a completely different topic.

No because I'm just using a random woman as an example, also my story is about the life I wish i had vs my miserable reality. .which is a completely different topic.
I know, but to name a particular foid is a stretch.

I'm trying to remember my dream

I had a dream where a nation rose up and lived out the true meaning of its creed: "They would hold those truths to be self evident, that all men were created equal". It was a weird night of hoi4 i tell you what

yes I have had dream of giga Stacy appearing especially since I am on 2+ years NoFap and Meditation daily. Has resulted in vivid dreams of seeing gigastacy . bran never stops repeating em

I don´t have dreams with women anymore. Usually only nightmares, guy stab me with knife but i don´t wake up. I was in plane we were falling down, but i didn´t wake up after crash, the dream continued, i was in seat and everything was in fire, i wanted to get out of fire, but i woke up with shivers, chills, high heart beat rate.

But long time ago i had dreams that i have a gf and that she loves me and i wake up happy, but become sad that is not reality. But once i had a dream where woman said she don´t love me, and she didn´t want me to hug her and after i woke up i didn´t know for a few minutes if it happened IRL or not.

Last edited:
I used to always have these dreams where I'd get so close to kissing/cuddling or fucking a foid then I'd wake up, it was anger inducing, until lucid dreaming happened one night spontaneously, it was probably as close as I've gotten but it just shows how pathetic I am, literally chasing foids in my dreams because I literally have no chance irl .

I used to have dreams involving loving relationships with cute girlfriends, but not one in the last few years.
My subconscious brain seems to accept that it's over.