I had another blackout.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Fucking electricity when out again!
I calmly finished my sandwich after I grabbed a flashlight.

It wasn't even raining hard!

I was planning on watching a movie on my computer. But because of thunder have it unplugged. Now I'm afraid to plug it in after the rain stops.

Luckily the e-bastards got it back on quickly for a change. 30 minutes instead of three days.

This is why I like flashlights. And now 5v battery packs to charge phone.

America. Yeah. Only gonna get worse...

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
what movie buddo boyo

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
LFL thought you had blackout from alcohol

Emba

Emba

-
LFL thought you had blackout from alcohol
I wish lol!
I have had them but always wake up in bed. I've even ridden my bicycle miles in a blackout and woke up safe. Strange.
I used to worry about pissing off people while blacked out. I did once try to fuck a lesbian or two! At different times. Lol.
Rejected but not arrested!
+++
On one I remember going to and riding away from her house. I was told the rest later.

On the other I remember fondling her leg and then getting pushed into a glass table and getting cut. When I woke up I was told more details.

Last edited:
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I wish lol!
I have had them but always wake up in bed. I've even ridden my bicycle miles in a blackout and woke up safe. Strange.
I used to worry about pissing off people while blacked out. I did once try to fuck a lesbian or two! At different times. Lol.
Rejected but not arrested!
+++
On one I remember going to and riding away from her house. I was told the rest later.

On the other I remember fondling her leg and then getting pushed into a glass table and getting cut. When I woke up I was told more details.
I've gotten banned from a bar and don't remember anything.
I only drink alone.

However, I've been almost a week without drinking. I've had to find other copes

Emba

Emba

-
I've gotten banned from a bar and don't remember anything.
I only drink alone.

However, I've been almost a week without drinking. I've had to find other copes
I find it hard to limit myself when drinking. I live so far away from booze I have to buy a lot to make it worth the trouble.

For a few years I made my own hard cider. I wasn't great but it was about ~>15% alcohol. It took about 1/3 gallon each time.

Btw. Today my neighbor has a blackout instead of me! Lol.