Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I had my "self-improvement" phase a few years ago and I think it's coming back

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I want to make a better change to myself, being sad gets me nowhere and I find it rather pathetic because I truly believe that I was on my way to normiedom and one day it just stopped and I became what I am today.

All this was triggered by a conversation I had with someone where I admitted that I had no ambition or care for life and that really upset me to say out loud because I didn't actually realise how pathetic and sad it was. Now I'm going to try to change for the better yet again, I've got a good non-depressing playlist built but only for 20 minutes of POSITIVE songs, no more alcoholic songs, drug songs and poverty songy. I'm actually starting to enjoy working more because I want to moneymaxx in the short term and use that money to pay for things to help me improve in the long term.

Maybe this is a phase again but I don't know, maybe I can manage it this time now I'm a big boy who can talk back to his put-down parents for once.

I'm not going to scream "let's fucking go!" for you guys but maybe, just maybe... We can make it... :feelsYall:

Based and high IQ move right there :feelsthink:

Think about it like this: Let's say you moneymaxx and gymmaxx for a bit and after that you are still a loser with no friends or a gf. What exactly did you lose? NOTHING. You only gained. Now you have more money to spend on copes and you are fitter and healthier than before :whitepill:

Wealthy incel > poor incel
Fit incel > fat ass incel

I've got a good non-depressing playlist built but only for 20 minutes of POSITIVE songs,
Would love to listen if you don't mind sharing :feelsmusic:

Wealthy incel > poor incel
Fit incel > fat ass incel

Would love to listen if you don't mind sharing :feelsmusic:
Good way to put it fren

Also not yet, I have to get more songs and organise it so it flows better (playlist creation is one of my long time copes although I'm in to weird shit so I couldn't be a normie DJ but I like to be thorough but please recommend something if you want and message me in a week or three to check on the playlist)

I will try :feelsYall:

Lifefuel! I wish you well on your journey brocel

As a long-time self-improver, I can tell you this: self-improvement will not solve your social issues. It will just make normies hate you more because they've never improved themselves in their lives, and then you appear with this grab-bag of what appear to them to be talents. Most normie communities are loser support groups that you're not invited to.

Now, I'm not telling you not to self-improve. In fact, I think you must, or you're a loser like the loser normies who will hate you. But don't do it hoping for an unrealistic result. Do it for yourself, do it to moneymax, do it to healthmax, do it because the loser normies already hate you and you want to piss them off even more.

As a long-time self-improver, I can tell you this: self-improvement will not solve your social issues. It will just make normies hate you more because they've never improved themselves in their lives, and then you appear with this grab-bag of what appear to them to be talents. Most normie communities are loser support groups that you're not invited to.

Now, I'm not telling you not to self-improve. In fact, I think you must, or you're a loser like the loser normies who will hate you. But don't do it hoping for an unrealistic result. Do it for yourself, do it to moneymax, do it to healthmax, do it because the loser normies already hate you and you want to piss them off even more.
Well I'm mostly going to moneymaxx by working loads and not eating anything to lose weight.

And yes it will piss off a lot of people, I've gone through every scenario and people will end up annoyed at my existence.

Reminds me of this scene from taxi driver :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSdVO7FKh7Q

Kinda cringe to see myself doing it. If only I could get fit in a little montage.