Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE anyone who has lost their virginity younger than 16yo

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
Exactly, that's kinda what I go through too.

I will have to cope, at least inceldom can give us coping abilities normies will never have, so we're more based :feelzez:.
:dab: This is truth, such is the life of the modern day incel.

Oh, really? I hate anyone who lost their virginity at all.
Me too, but some of them deserve special hatred.

I HATE WHEN THE SEXUAL MARKET REMINDS ME I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I hate every single non-virgin person tbh, but I hate the ones who lost their virginity pretty young more than anything, I can feel the rage running through my veins when I remember such people exist. I'm an adult virgin, I couldn't get sex no matter how hard I tried, and seeing these NON-ADULTS knowing more about sex than me, even though I'm an adult and they are almost kids, I mean, I should know more about life than them!

Seeing these teens flirting easily, seeing how they didn't have to go through all the confussion, learning and pain I had to go through at their age (and still do), seeing how they kiss, how they do those impossible objectives for me, is fucking insulting.

They do what I can only dream of, they are sexually priviledge, they can do the impossible objective, the unachievable objective, they can get laid, that's mind-blowing to me, they even do with different partners, it's not a big deal for them, I though it was normal to be a compulsive fapper at my age, I thought it was normal to have zero idea of sex and flirting, but no, I was living in a bubble of innocence, I feel lied to, and that's why I HATE THEM :feelsree::feelsree:.

It's unfair because I never had the same opportunities, this inequality of opportunities is unacceptable, I was born with different conditions, genetically and socially, my family practically didn't raised me, they didn't care about me enough to teach me to be a functional adult, they forgot me, so now I'm lost in a society I don't understand. If you're an adult but you lost your virginity before 16, let me tell you that I don't know you, I know you never did anything to me, but I strongly hate you with all my heart, I feel mogged by comparing your sexual success with my sexual failure, I feel humiliated and defeated, you offend me with your sex life, I HATE YOUU!

And sorry if my venting is too repetitive, brocels, but today couldn't sleep because of this injustice, I'm incredibly upset.
lil wayne got laid at 11 and he looks like a goblin
well he was raped
i guess right place right time?:feelsjuice:

Facts. If someone has lost their virginity at/before 15 they automatically lose all respect from me

I hate every single non-virgin person tbh, but I hate the ones who lost their virginity pretty young more than anything, I can feel the rage running through my veins when I remember such people exist. I'm an adult virgin, I couldn't get sex no matter how hard I tried, and seeing these NON-ADULTS knowing more about sex than me, even though I'm an adult and they are almost kids, I mean, I should know more about life than them!

Seeing these teens flirting easily, seeing how they didn't have to go through all the confussion, learning and pain I had to go through at their age (and still do), seeing how they kiss, how they do those impossible objectives for me, is fucking insulting.

They do what I can only dream of, they are sexually priviledge, they can do the impossible objective, the unachievable objective, they can get laid, that's mind-blowing to me, they even do with different partners, it's not a big deal for them, I though it was normal to be a compulsive fapper at my age, I thought it was normal to have zero idea of sex and flirting, but no, I was living in a bubble of innocence, I feel lied to, and that's why I HATE THEM :feelsree::feelsree:.

It's unfair because I never had the same opportunities, this inequality of opportunities is unacceptable, I was born with different conditions, genetically and socially, my family practically didn't raised me, they didn't care about me enough to teach me to be a functional adult, they forgot me, so now I'm lost in a society I don't understand. If you're an adult but you lost your virginity before 16, let me tell you that I don't know you, I know you never did anything to me, but I strongly hate you with all my heart, I feel mogged by comparing your sexual success with my sexual failure, I feel humiliated and defeated, you offend me with your sex life, I HATE YOUU!

And sorry if my venting is too repetitive, brocels, but today couldn't sleep because of this injustice, I'm incredibly upset.
any one whos lost their virginity are such fucking assholes, they start thinking theyre all hot shit for getting their dick wet by some 3/10 foid and start thinking that justifies them being assholes.

any one whos lost their virginity are such fucking assholes, they start thinking theyre all hot shit for getting their dick wet by some 3/10 foid and start thinking that justifies them being assholes.
Lock sex havers in a cage and drown them underwater. Nail sex havers to a cross and stab them. Run over sex havers with a tank feet-first. Throw sex havers off buildings. Crush sex havers with a press. Attack sex havers with acid. Boil sex havers in a pan. Lock sex havers inside a brazen bull. Burn sex havers alive. Drag sex havers across a wall of spikes. Pour molten lava on sex havers. Quarter sex havers. Impale sex havers on a pike. Total sex haver death. (In rust)

I was born in 1988. Crazy that kids born in 2010 have more experience than me. I could be their dad.

When I was 17 the only thing I got was a shity handjob from a ugly fat foid who is my Neighbour , even i have to beg her for it

Based

I hate everyone who is loved and have sex

Its frustrating knowing that some 13-14 yo kids are already fucking, by 16 they all already did.
Whenever somebody in high school or in general tells me that they had sex something dies in me. Even guys who I thought were nearcels get sex.
I get so mad at them.
One of my former acquaintances lost his virginity at 13. Before I got blackpilled it hadn't even crossed my mind that people had sex so young. I thought the average was like 18-21. No, turns out if you lose your v card after 16 you are basically a late bloomer.
this thread is good and blackpilled. the average age of virginity loss is not 17-18 like copers say, i would say the average is 13. i know people who had sex before they were teenagers while i post here as a 20+ yr old virgin

The teenage pill is definitely high up in the brutal list. It haunts me every day knowing that i am a 23 years old KHHV.

I have cousins that are young that are mogging me and i feel a burning hatred towards them, fuck man i can't stand this anymore :reeeeee:

SexhavERs should be punished

this thread is good and blackpilled. the average age of virginity loss is not 17-18 like copers say, i would say the average is 13. i know people who had sex before they were teenagers while i post here as a 20+ yr old virgin
For blacks and ghetto rats maybe, whites lose it in sophomore or junior year. Asians lose it after graduating high school.

For blacks and ghetto rats maybe, whites lose it in sophomore or junior year. Asians lose it after graduating high school.
lower class whites lose it just as those ghetto rats. you are talking about rich whites

That could explain why you don't believe those virginity stats, all those stats were representing middle class Americans.

In America blacks lose it at 13-14, 15-17 for whites and hispanics and 17-18 for Asians.

100%

life is unfair seeing the young chads is the most ragefuel thing i can think about

Yes, we thought it wasn't normal to lose your virginity that young, but it's because we lived in a bubble all this time, sexhavers lived in a paralel universe all this time and that's why I fucking hate them with all my heart, I could write entire poems describing how much I hate them, they remind me I'm a loser who was left behind.
I kinda knew it was normal to lose it in high school because I heard people bragging about it.

That could explain why you don't believe those virginity stats, all those stats were representing middle class Americans.

In America blacks lose it at 13-14, 15-17 for whites and hispanics and 17-18 for Asians.
yea because thats middle class people. i know many (lower class) whites who lost it at 11-12

No teenage love = truecel

Equality is a fucking lie, I understand you bro, I still go through it and it's very stressful.

And remember they lifemog you in all aspects but just cope

Thanks brother :feelsaww:. Most people here don't care, but most people on the internet make a big scandal for whatever you say, you can be cancelled for a mild comment, it's insane, the internet is a warzone.
Well it used to be not like that. But Obama kinda just screwed everything up ngl ded srs by giving faggots a platform.

h

honestly even if they lost at 16 i hate them more then anything in the fucking world 17 as well 18 is like the less worse it gets in my HATE LEVEL.

Extremely relatable

Well it used to be not like that. But Obama kinda just screwed everything up ngl ded srs by giving faggots a platform.
It's going to get worse. It's a dystopia.

I have a friend who was bullied by a 10 year old when he was 20.
Today he is 30 and still the biggest loser...
You're just inexperienced and weak because you were born that way...
14 year olds will be more successful than you because they can look good and enjoy life.
Young chads and stacys will spend their adolescence in eroticism and love on warm summer nights while depressed nights allow you to jerk off...

I just hate everyone, period.

I have a friend who was bullied by a 10 year old when he was 20.
Today he is 30 and still the biggest loser...
You're just inexperienced and weak because you were born that way...
14 year olds will be more successful than you because they can look good and enjoy life.
Young chads and stacys will spend their adolescence in eroticism and love on warm summer nights while depressed nights allow you to jerk off...
Ouch, that hurt :feelscry: