Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate asian women tbh

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
I hate asian women so much. I didn't care if they are whites only:foidSoy:, but asian women routinely went out of their way to shit on and emasculate their male counterparts,
and this shit ruined my mental health. I was blackpilled by their racism and i became self loathing and i don't know if i can move past this trauma and go back to being carefree and normal. it's like trying to repair a broken plate, you can still see the cracks - the mental scars are still there. i tried to move beyond this and let people live their lives, but i've been struggling with this. i wouldn't be on .is if asian women weren't so racist and blackpilling. fuck:fuk:

asian women are jbw only.

seen it with my own eyes.

Asian women want BWC big white cock

I'm black but I hate Asian women because I see a lot of similar self-hating, white worshipping traits in black women as I see in Asian women.

Asian foids are based as fuck

Asian foids are based as fuck
Ron Burgundy What GIF

over for Asiancels wanting to get with their women

I hate asian women so much. I didn't care if they are whites only:foidSoy:, but asian women routinely went out of their way to shit on and emasculate their male counterparts,
and this shit ruined my mental health. I was blackpilled by their racism and i became self loathing and i don't know if i can move past this trauma and go back to being carefree and normal. it's like trying to repair a broken plate, you can still see the cracks - the mental scars are still there. i tried to move beyond this and let people live their lives, but i've been struggling with this. i wouldn't be on .is if asian women weren't so racist and blackpilling. fuck:fuk:
Asian women are racist, racism is bad, therfore, Asian women are bigoted and discriminate towards Asian men, they must be stopped, Asian men are literally oppressed

noodlewhores are the most self hating demographic out there by a mile lol. as much as you and I hate them they also really hate themselves.

black men and latinas are at a far distant 2nd and 3rd respectively.

US asian foids want to be white so bad, I see the ones at school dye hair blonde and adopt more western sounding names

Asian women are really fucked up. Pretty much all of them are jbw and shit on their own men and culture. It's pretty fucked up man. I'm white and absolutely refuse to even look at asian women. Most high tier noodles are white Chad only btw

Spic whores r 2nd worst