Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate bearded men!

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
★★
Its not because i cant get a beard, but because all bearded men are extremely NT and lowinhib. Ive never met an introverted man with a beard in my life. They are usually very stupid too, but they lifemog me too brutally.

Its not because i cant get a beard, but because all bearded men are extremely NT and lowinhib. Ive never met an introverted man with a beard in my life. They are usually very stupid too, but they lifemog me too brutally.
theyre high t.

What a retarded thread, holy fuck.

I have a beard and i'm introverted asf. Having a beard and being high T is sort of a myth. I have a kinda thicc beard but i'm also a dickcel who can only fap twice a day maximum.

I have a beard but its shit. My beard doesnt grow on my cheeks so I look like a Discord Moderator

Why exactly do you think that my thread is retarted?
Linking a physical trait of men to a certain type of behavior, especially something as insignificant as a beard, is classic female behaviour and therefore retarded behaviour.