Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I fucking hate being a pigskin white bitch European faggot

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
I hate it so much being inferior pigskin, ugly fucking lanklet faggot cumskinned blue eyed subhuman white euro mutt low iq christcuck smelly pigskin faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "1488" fucking faggot.

Im a loser pigskin huwhite bittch should've been eradicated by curries, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually curries should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN pigskin white nigger.

We're a bunch of cumskin faggots who suck up to curries for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz romans and shieet' or we cope with christcuckianity while palestinians, and true christian arabs hate us.

I fucking hate being a pigskin bitch faggot inferior nigger slave of the curry.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of whites, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of cums on the street. I fucking hate being white FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING PIGSKIN

Cope whites have no reason to self hate

Game over cracka!

I hate it so much being inferior pigskin, ugly fucking lanklet faggot cumskinned blue eyed subhuman white euro mutt low iq christcuck smelly pigskin faggot bitch fucking ugly skinny fat belly "1488" fucking faggot.

Im a loser pigskin huwhite bittch should've been eradicated by curries, why wasn't i shot and killed at birth, actually curries should've killed me, ITS MUCH MORE CRUEL TO LET ME LIVE AS AN pigskin white nigger.

We're a bunch of cumskin faggots who suck up to curries for handouts, or jerk each other off larping as 'we wuz romans and shieet' or we cope with christcuckianity while palestinians, and true christian arabs hate us.

And most of all i hate the two faced bitches who say they are against racism but treat me like shit, make fun of whites, mock our accents, and don't even consider us humans but as a living joke. we're nothing, we're are just a bunch of cums on the street. I fucking hate being white FUCK AND IFUCKING HATE BEING PIGSKIN
1488 and heil the white race, cope about it dicksucker

@mrlunatic your thoughts

Sorry. Convert to Hinduism maybe you can reincarnate as a curry.

over 4 u cracka

all your women are going to bow down to the BIG ETHNIC COCK empire

@Luzifer is brown

I have lots of gloves...

One could say I'm a Glover. Not a freighter!

I have swaid gloves, nylon gloves, leather. Glove's. Deerskin (driving) gloves... A
And mittons.

But the gloves I use for firewood are the toughest... Pigskin gloves!

@Luzifer is brown
See ethnics are loved! This is hopium
its joever
Cope whites have no reason to self hate
Game over cracka!
white=superior
Sorry. Convert to Hinduism maybe you can reincarnate as a curry.
filthy Honky blacks and curries are your masters

Bow down you biologically pale skinned inferior subhuman
1488 and heil the white race, cope about it dicksucker

:p

Self hatred is low T, Unless of course or jewish.

:p

Cope stinkbomb

Just be a Monke!

Why the change in persona?

Still better than every other race.

I thought you were a spic, WTF?

I thought you were a spic, WTF?
not a spic, but also jfl why do people keep taking this copypasta seriously? thought it was obvious

Last edited:
why do you hate your own race
just be a racist to poop people

im blind as fuck

giga cope whites are the master race and I'd rather be an ugly manlet whitcel slav than some dirty nigger sexhaver NFL player even if he was only fucking white stacy at least I am human and not a retarded ape.

giga cope whites are the master race and I'd rather be an ugly manlet whitcel slav than some dirty nigger sexhaver NFL player even if he was only fucking white stacy at least I am human and not a retarded ape.
not a spic, but also jfl why do people keep taking this copypasta seriously? thought it was obvious

Who the fuck hates being genetically blessed?! Literally every non-White in the world is envious of you and worships the ground you walk on.

Nice copypasta:feelskek: