[Serious] I hate being an Incel

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
Nothing worse than being an incel, nothing worse than being an ugly brown piece of shit recessed chin, disgusting sewer rat eye area, huge bulbous nosed Incel. You cant complain in this situation otherwise you're called entitled, while foids are entitled to workplace diversity, feminism, abortions, and millions of dollars to help women live easier lives while they complain on twitter to there 200k followers about women somehow being "mistreated". If you had any retreat from the world such as the internet, 4chan, movies, comics they are ruined by women pushing more diversity and other nonsense. Pretty much every medium of entertainment is ruined apart from Anime (the fandom is horrible).

They let trannies get free surgeries, but us recessed Incels with underbites won't even get any money to fix it. And most of us here, who hate the situation can't even vent without everything being taken literally, we also have degenerates and a Brazilian neet stalking us all the time. Also, the blackpill will always make sure I'm unhappy, I can't even talk to women realizing I would be in her bedroom fucking her if I looked like a male model or even resembled a human.

ItisOver

ItisOver

Teencel
17h 41m
Nothing worse than being an incel, nothing worse than being an ugly brown piece of shit recessed chin, disgusting sewer rat eye area, huge bulbous nosed Incel. You cant complain in this situation otherwise you're called entitled, while foids are entitled to workplace diversity, feminism, abortions, and millions of dollars to help women live easier lives while they complain on twitter to there 200k followers about women somehow being "mistreated". If you had any retreat from the world such as the internet, 4chan, movies, comics they are ruined by women pushing more diversity and other nonsense. Pretty much every medium of entertainment is ruined apart from Anime (the fandom is horrible).

They let trannies get free surgeries, but us recessed Incels with underbites won't even get any money to fix it. And most of us here, who hate the situation can't even vent without everything being taken literally, we also have degenerates and a Brazilian neet stalking us all the time. Also, the blackpill will always make sure I'm unhappy, I can't even talk to women realizing I would be in her bedroom fucking her if I looked like a male model or even resembled a human.
I don’t think anyone likes being an incel. The fact that society hates us doesnt help either.

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
As a man, you learn that life is unfair very quickly. The response to that is what separates men from children.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
As a man, you learn that life is unfair very quickly. The response to that is what separates men from children.
I didnt reach the plateau of a man, because I didn't reach checkpoints such as having sex with a woman. Even when Im well into my thirties i'll probably be a "man child"

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
I didnt reach the plateau of a man, because I didn't reach checkpoints such as having sex with a woman. Even when Im well into my thirties i'll probably be a "man child"
I can't blame you, the women of today are evil man. It's hard finding the right women and the wrong one will steal all your energy and leave you for the next best thing. This is why I make sure I have self-respect and I have something going for me in life in hopes that I somehow find a self-respecting woman one day. Even though I haven't been good at it so far....

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
18d 4h 38m
It´s piece of shit life. I hate myself.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
51d 16h 38m
Made me laugh, sorry, but it's all true. I feel for you bro.

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Admiral
★★★★
78d 19h 40m
We're not living, just existing. :feelsbadman:

waste matter

waste matter

Born -> Cope -> Cremate
★★★★★
7d 18h 15m
My life too it is a living nightmare in the deepest part of hell

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★
27d 6h 35m
I can't blame you, the women of today are evil man. It's hard finding the right women and the wrong one will steal all your energy and leave you for the next best thing. This is why I make sure I have self-respect and I have something going for me in life in hopes that I somehow find a self-respecting woman one day. Even though I haven't been good at it so far....

Bluepill GrAYcel Cope

Jfl @ finding the right woman:feelskek:

Idk why they keep letting in members like this

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
Bluepill GrAYcel Cope

Jfl @ finding the right woman:feelskek:

Idk why they keep letting in members like this
Alright, what are your motivations in life then?

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

★★★
27d 6h 35m
Alright, what are your motivations in life then?
Motivation?

Are you fucking serious?

I ldar play vids and contemplate sui every other hour there’s no motivation it’s over

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 22h 55m
Motivation?

Are you fucking serious?

I ldar play vids and contemplate sui every other hour there’s no motivation it’s over
Honestly I could relate

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
Whatever GrAYcel keep looking for your NAWALT

Just keep your bluepill copes to yourself
A bit rude. But greycels are definitely suspicious

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

★★★
27d 6h 35m
curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

curry manlet
★★★★★
31d 22h 37m
It’ll be another asshole spewing bluepill bullshit then film a fucking movie about this site afterwards
I hate those guys, acting like they're hacking, when they make an account on a public forum. And they dont even bother to look at the scientific blackpill, and paint us as fucking terrorists.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
★★★
9d 14h 19m
KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
★★★
5d 14h 9m
Bro EVERY incel hates being one. It's what got us all together as a community! We look out for each other!

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

nature decides how you're nurtured
★★★★★
105d 4h 18m
Ummmm...... Maybe just don't be an incel then? XD

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 20h 43m
I love being incel! :feelstastyman: