Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE BEING BORN ETHNIC - CUCKED IN GYM - Currycels GTFIH

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
As I'm back home for the semester break, I've been trying to keep up with my copes: one of which being going to the gym.
I haven't been here since January so obviously new people have joined and left.

Anyway there's this curry foid who I am extremely infatuated with. I don't know if she's repulsed by me, but she had walked in front of me one time whilst I resting between my set (normally foids avoid me at all costs and if they need a weight and I'm near it, they'll wait for me to leave before getting it SRS).

I've seen her maybe a couple of times and the reason I called all Currycels ITT and anyone else: "Would I have been a race traitor if I approached her and asked her out?"
I've always told myself as a blackcel, I should stick to black women (yielded no results) and white foids are out of the question (unless I'm a tyrone, but they seem to hate me but not as much as black foids).

I don't want to be a dick that fucks it up for people of other races, but I found her really attractive (she was a 5/10).

Oh I added ragefuel, because today at the gym on my third set of squats I saw some fucking 5'10 chadlite approaching her and managed to get her fucking number :feelsree: (NGL it did fuel my last few reps).
I wish I was never fucking born ethnic.

Tldr:
OP sees curry foid that he likes.
OP wants to know if he'd be a race traitor to go for curry foids as he normally goes for black foids.
OP got cucked by some chadlite that got her number and GOT TO TALK TO HER.
OP hates being ethnic.

Tldr of Tldr:
It's over.

It's always a competition.

nice joke man

I mean he was slightly shorter than me and I'm ~ 6'0.4, but he wasn't noticeably short hence I say 5'10.
Also he had the typical chad hair, but he lacked the eye area hence why I said chadlite.

wait if you're black you're not ethnic bro its discussed here so many times Blacks have their own status coming from years of slavery , wars and effectively being active in modern day american society you are not ethnic bro

wait if you're black you're not ethnic bro its discussed here so many times Blacks have their own status coming from years of slavery , wars and effectively being active in modern day american society you are not ethnic bro

Please do elaborate, I thought anyone that is not white is essentially ethnic.
Regardless I hate being ugly as well as being black. Being black just exacerbates my ugliness.
Comment about my height
6'0 is not "tall" anymore.
The average height is just getting higher.

I'm curry and I know that curries, like all other asians, strongly prefer light skin or white skin. She may not like you. She already has attention from Chadlite.
Still you should give it a try. See if you can strike a conversation with her in the gym.

FUCK.
Give it a try? That chadlite is probably going to be piping her on Friday night.
God I wish I was born white/light skin.
Also what would I even say tbh? I've never really done cold-gym approaches (not ever got IOI's - what even are they!?) and i imagine the rule still stands that unless you're chad, cold approaches won't work.

6'0 is not "tall" anymore.
The average height is just getting higher.
Well I didn't make myself clear, I'm more confused about how you stated your height, just do it in feet and inches man.
Also RIP to your NoFap streak

Well I didn't make myself clear, I'm more confused about how you stated your height, just do it in feet and inches man.
Also RIP to your NoFap streak
I haven't updated my signature in 3 days :feelsmage:

There is no bench for your bones

Please do elaborate, I thought anyone that is not white is essentially ethnic.
Regardless I hate being ugly as well as being black. Being black just exacerbates my ugliness.
Blacks has their own hiphop culture , Jews or elits of society supported them doesn't matter still its due to hiphop culture blacks has much more SMV than average ethnic hiphop culture gives huge swag and SMV don't underestimate that JFL what do you really thinking when you are seeing yourself as ethnic dude we are literally labeled as terrorists , scumbags of earth blacks much more accepted in white western society and even black music affected whole world and now widespread around all music industry you american afro blacks has huge SMV out of country too you guys got swag if you don't believe me travel around eastern europe white bitches love afro/americans

I'm not in America bro. The UK is another story for blacks.

Blacks has their own hiphop culture , Jews or elits of society supported them doesn't matter still its due to hiphop culture blacks has much more SMV than average ethnic hiphop culture gives huge swag and SMV don't underestimate that JFL what do you really thinking when you are seeing yourself as ethnic dude we are literally labeled as terrorists , scumbags of earth blacks much more accepted in white western society and even black music affected whole world and now widespread around all music industry you american afro blacks has huge SMV out of country too you guys got swag if you don't believe me travel around eastern europe white bitches love afro/americans

I'm not american, why is everyone assuming I'm american?
The black people you're talking about that are worshipped because of their hiphop culture are either:

-Tyrones
-Thugmaxxed degenerates apes always breaking the law
-"Talent"maxxed degenerates that got the support they needed to rise to fame: resulting in promotion of their shitty music and them receiving a large magnitude of cash attracting prostitutes.

I'm not either of the categories.
I'm reserved, enjoy listening to country and studymaxxing. I'm not going to degrade myself to either of the last 2 points I made above to increase my SMV as (((they))) are supporting it.

Also this thing about Eastern European foids loving afro/americans (I'm not American); i haven't verified it and most of the things I see are cherry-picked evidence.

I'm not denying that being curry is worse than being black, but that doesn't make being A NORMAL, CIVILISED black guy any better.

There is no bench for your bones

:feelsbadman:

I'm not in America bro. The UK is another story for blacks.

I'm not american, why is everyone assuming I'm american?
The black people you're talking about that are worshipped because of their hiphop culture are either:

-Tyrones
-Thugmaxxed degenerates apes always breaking the law
-"Talent"maxxed degenerates that got the support they needed to rise to fame: resulting in promotion of their shitty music and them receiving a large magnitude of cash attracting prostitutes.

I'm not either of the categories.
I'm reserved, enjoy listening to country and studymaxxing. I'm not going to degrade myself to either of the last 2 points I made above to increase my SMV as (((they))) are supporting it.

Also this thing about Eastern European foids loving afro/americans (I'm not American); i haven't verified it and most of the things I see are cherry-picked evidence.

I'm not denying that being curry is worse than being black, but that doesn't make being A NORMAL, CIVILISED black guy any better.

:feelsbadman:
"I'm not going to degrade myself to either of the last 2 points I made above to increase my SMV as (((they))) are supporting it."

You are probably inside white outside black bro holy shit that's makes me feel good tbh ngl seeing honest nondegeneratemaxx blackcel may god be with you coming from turkish quranistmuslimcel

"I'm not going to degrade myself to either of the last 2 points I made above to increase my SMV as (((they))) are supporting it."

You are probably inside white
outside black bro holy shit that's makes me feel good tbh ngl seeing honest nondegeneratemaxx blackcel may god be with you coming from turkish quranistmuslimcel

Exactly my point.
They're numerous talented black people all over the world, but it's the Apes that are getting all the recognition and tarnishing the name for the rest of us: to the point anyone who doesn't act like a low IQ screeching baboon is white on the inside (I wasn't insulted BTW, was just highlighting how numerous individuals destroy it for others).

may god be with you coming from turkish quranistmuslimcel
and to you.