Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being manlet

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
If i was born 6'3 i wouldn't post here ( even with my autism ), but i was born 5'8 and it fuckin sucks. People mog you everyday, it's fucking laughable how gymcels are short cause they with muhh muhh being jacked help with getting hole, but they will instantly blackpilled that 6'6 lanklet will be worshipped by women. Being born short for male is ultimate deathsentence. Short women are fetishized, tall women are fetishized, tall men are ULTRA fetishized and short men ? all they have is rope while tallfags brag on r/tall

Manlets are truecels
@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@Diocel
@Caesercel ( 5'11 'cel' in india )
@Broly
@WØLF

take the ulqiorrapill

63C3F3A5 E947 45BC 942C 6478362E6613

nigga mogs me at 5'8 :feelshaha: i'm like 5'7

The heightpill was the first pill to destroy me

Jfl that's taller than average in sandland.

Same, I would ascend if I was 3-4 inches taller. If I was 6' I'd still wear lifts.

Jfl that's taller than average in sandland.
Is that a joke? I'm 5'7 and i got mocked daily by all the +5'11 guys i knew for my height. The shortest guy i know after me is 5'9 and the tallest is 6'4 and the rest is between

Mogs me, that's like normie height. You can find plenty of foids who are significantly shorter than you.

I would kill to be your height at 5'3.

Is that a joke? I'm 5'7 and i got mocked daily by all the +5'11 guys i knew for my height. The shortest guy i know after me is 5'9 and the tallest is 6'4 and the rest is between
People called me heightmogger because I'm 5'10".

Congrats for you.

It should be pretty obvious what sandland I'm referring to.:feelsbadman:

Screenshot 20210718 185430 1

People called me heightmogger because I'm 5'10".
If 5'10 is the average nowadays in a poor shithole then i cannot imagine the west. The average in the west nowadays is probably 6'-6'1

Older people here are manlets but my generation are so insanely tall compared to their parents

Congrats for you.

It should be pretty obvious what sandland I'm referring to.:feelsbadman:

View attachment 468793
Statistics are huge cope dude, those statistics were done like 2 decades ago on boomers who grew up eating like shit. The younger generations where i live are extremely tall that i sometimes get heightmogged by middle school kids

If 5'10 is the average nowadays in a poor shithole then i cannot imagine the west. The average in the west nowadays is probably 6'-6'1

Older people here are manlets but my generation are so insanely tall compared to their parents
Ikr. Niggas on this forum don't understand this.

Statistics are huge cope dude, those statistics were done like 2 decades ago on boomers who grew up eating like shit. The younger generations where i live are extremely tall that i sometimes get heightmogged by middle school kids
And you think my generation eat like kings? That height is pretty accurate where I live. Tallfags are a rare sight. Shit the tallest fags I ever seen in my life were pure blacks from the Sahara and one foreigner tyrone who towered over everyone like a giant.

And you think my generation eat like kings? That height is pretty accurate where I live. Tallfags are a rare sight. Shit the tallest fags I ever seen in my life were pure blacks from the Sahara and one foreigner tyrone who towered over everyone like a giant.
idk but i was professionally measured at 172 cms and i still get heightmogged and mocked to suicide. All the guys i knew were measured from 5'9 to 6'4

come to egypt and get heightmogged to oblivion with me :feelsrope:

idk but i was professionally measured at 172 cms and i still get heightmogged and mocked to suicide. All the guys i knew were measured from 5'9 to 6'4

come to egypt and get heightmogged to oblivion with me :feelsrope:
You mog me to death. A true manelt is so insecure about his height. He won't even discuss it with other incels in fear of mockery.

A sandcel brother here who I'm not gonna mention opened my eyes to many Microaggressions done against our people. But no one seems to notice. For instance. Other races mock our accents or broken English . Especially racist white people but those same people will talk about their daily lives in EBONICS and street slang in words that make zero sense. :feelsmage:

A sandcel brother here who I'm not gonna mention opened my eyes to many Microaggressions done against our people. But no one seems to notice. For instance. Other races mock our accents or broken English . Especially racist white people but those same people will talk about their daily lives in EBONICS and street slang in words that make zero sense.
Don't worry bro we can always blow them up :feelsLSD:

Lucky for you that you're a fakecel then.

Lucky for you that you're a fakecel then.
yes because women love 5'8 autists with schizophrenia and don't forget that polish women are easy as fuck for foreigners

yes because women love 5'8 autists with schizophrenia and don't forget that polish women are easy as fuck for foreigners
You're also a normie in looks.

go outside and see how many 5'8 normies like you have no issues. Looks or height aren't your problems. Are you legit diagnosed, or you have come to the conclusion yourself? You sure come off as NT on the forum.

You're also a normie in looks.
polish women dislike blonde men but you are living in WASP countries when it's of course that women love blonde men but not in slavlands yes i will gladly compete with zoomer which average height here is 5'11 when i'm 5'8
Looks or height aren't your problems.
blue pill advice
go outside and see how many 5'8 normies like you have no issues. Looks or height aren't your problems. Are you legit diagnosed, or you have come to the conclusion yourself? You sure come off as NT on the forum.
yes it was diagnosed both schizo and asperger by doctor

polish women dislike blonde men but you are living in WASP countries when it's of course that women love blonde men but not in slavlands yes i will gladly compete with zoomer which average height here is 5'11 when i'm 5'8
So you're a volcel if you're telling me if you were to move to America you would slay here.

"muh blonde hair and average height has ruined my life guise"

Holy shit, you are a real masochist.

I'm 180 -181 cm and I still get heightmogged, there are alot of tall people my age.

So you're a volcel if you're telling me if you were to move to America you would slay here.
yes american would love men from poorer country and not to mention that i'm practiacally neet
bluepill.is
"muh blonde hair and average height has ruined my life guise"

Holy shit, you are a real masochists.
average height ? average zoomer here 5'11 while i'm, 5'8
and average is ( including older men is 5'10 )

I saw both you yours and @Broly mugs and let me tell you its insulting to see the both of you larping around here how undesirable you are.
Sorry that women don't chase on the street to suck you off. Must be real hard for you both.

Polack/EE holes are arrogant whores. Foreign holes always treat me like a piece of shit.

I saw both you yours and @Broly mugs and let me tell you its insulting to see the both of you larping around here how undesirable you are.
Sorry that women don't chase on the street to suck you off. Must be real hard for you both.

@Broly you a tally volly too? :feelsbadman:

Mogs me, that's like normie height. You can find plenty of foids who are significantly shorter than you.

I would kill to be your height at 5'3.
Im the same height.:feelsrope: Same, i wish i was at least over 170cm tall.

I don't care so much to be a incel tbh, but being a gigaturbomanlet is too much for me. I can't accept being hideous and at the same fucking time BEING A PATHETIC MIDGET. I can't cope with this, it's very humiliating to be moged by literal 13 year olds. I hate to leave my house to wageslave because EVERYONE heightmogs me. People don't treat me like a adult because of my height and i subconscious feel inferior to them.

5'8 isnt manlet you prick. Trying being 5'3