Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being retarded, why am I cursed to live like this????

Did you graduate HS without repeating a year?

I feel emasculated everyday..... Imagine being Incel and retarded. Atleast youy guys are smarter than foids, I can't brag about that because they're smarter than me.

I failed Highschool multiple times, while foid do nothing and get to University.

getting IQ mogged by foids feels unbearable, frankly

I failed Highschool multiple times, while foid do nothing and get to University.
it's not all intelligence tbh. foids are natural conformist slaves so they love memorizing and repeating someone else's words

You've already worked harder than any foid ever in history. Be proud of that

it's not all intelligence tbh. foids are natural conformist slaves so they love memorizing and repeating someone else's words
If it's not intelligence, I don't know what is. Even a normtard with average IQ can get ahead in life with a little effort, while I try every hard and get nowhere.

If it's not intelligence, I don't know what is. Even a normtard with average IQ can get ahead in life with a little effort, while I try every hard and get nowhere.
it plays a part for sure, you're right. but normie men and foids also have the academically beneficial trait of lacking critical thinking.

I wish I was low iq. I was JUST smart enough to get into college and fail miserabley

That's the problem with having a low iq, you know something is wrong but you literally cannot change :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I wish I was low iq. I was JUST smart enough to get into college and fail miserabley
Be lucky you passed Highschool. With my IQ, the only jobs I can do are odd jobs.

You shouldn't be worrying about it since you are a nigger so it's normal for you.

Same, and now I'm stuck in employment purgatory desperately trying to land a full-time job. :fuk:

getting height mogged by foids feels worse,
also many of us here got decent iqs yet we're in the same position as you(KHHV NEET)

Last edited:
STOP LARPING :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

STOP LARPING :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Ah, yes that was during the college era. yesssssssssssssss. Those things were a figment of my imagination, well I think they got retconned Idk

Atleast youy guys are smarter than foids, I can't brag about that because they're smarter than me.
I can't actually, because I'm an ugly subhuman. Besides, there are always simps who will tear me down for that.

9DCBA59C 95AE 445A 83B7 0537799D3F22

You should not worry much, I'm average and that just means I'll just be a wagecuck for the rest of my life, probably not much different from you. If you are not high IQ we all have more or less the same destiny.

Nah, even my foid cousin graduated in the top 5% of her class. People in my family have careers, I'm the exception.

My Mulatta half-cousins never graduated high school.

Life is RNG , We dont have the social iq needet tonwalk through this world and its Not your fault

Dont worry to much , Life is pointless