Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate big assed females

So long as the ass maintains its shape and structural integrity it can get pretty big while still being attractive to me. Some of the stuff you'll see is downright cartoonish, though.

JFL at this retard saying asses that jiggle are gross. Anyone who wouldnt fuck these asses is a FAGGOT.
LAIRRsv.gif

That's disgusting. Don't even look like ass no more.

I love phat ass women tbh, because any roastie can fake big tits but you can't fake having a big ass(before anyone mentions the big butt underwears, if you touch it you can tell it is fake)

I love phat ass women tbh, because any roastie can fake big tits but you can't fake having a big ass(before anyone mentions the big butt underwears, if you touch it you can tell it is fake)

Yes you can fake it easily

We are talking about sexual preferences.
We are not saying that they arent shallow creatures who only date better looking men
Posting pics of femoid ass and complimenting them is female worship.

small boobs is okay, flat ass is a big no, but you're all perverts

Thicc women are disgusting, however you are a lolicel so you shouldnt talk tbh.
Degenerate.

Voluptuous is hot though. When I say no fat chickz I mean FAT. Also it's hard to say which size is "too big" (excluding landwhales obviously) because I see many hambeasts that aren't that big per se but are totally unfuckable because the fat went to all the wrong places (mega muffin top, mega fupa, fat face but still small tits, etc) while I see some voluptuous women that, while probably overweight technically, are still highly fuckable (e.g. Christina Hendricks, Kim Kardashian and others).

Shape >>>> size

Nigger culture made those fucking landwhales attractive one more time since 50000b.c

they can't normally walk, they can't fit their fat asses into any chair, they probably smell like shit and look like hippos but muhhhh thiccccc meme

marlene-cinea.jpg

Cc9DkVBWwAAD90e.jpg

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
The Face is Whats Important. I Agree That They Are A BIt Out Of Shape, But What It Comes DOwn To Is Face Honestly.

I don't consider a girl fat unless she has stomach rolls.
What is the difference between chubby (something a good number of guys like) and flat out fat (something most guys don't like but it doesn't matter anyway as there are enough dudes who like fat women to keep them from being sexless)

What is the difference between chubby (something a good number of guys like) and flat out fat (something most guys don't like but it doesn't matter anyway as there are enough dudes who like fat women to keep them from being sexless)
This is what i would consider FAT
3X8ZPiN.jpg

This is what i would consider chubby
U0gDlTj.jpg

As you can see she is overweight and has a shit physique with no curves.

This is what i would consider Thick
lLEEm6E.jpg

mmL8soY.jpg

Big ass, big thighs, slim waist and a curvy figure.

This is what i would consider FAT
3X8ZPiN.jpg

This is what i would consider chubby
U0gDlTj.jpg

As you can see she is overweight and has a shit physique with no curves.

This is what i would consider Thick
lLEEm6E.jpg

mmL8soY.jpg

Big ass, big thighs, slim waist and a curvy figure.

Fat women are very overweight, massive, and have multiple stomach rolls, fat arms, and lots of sagging and cellulite even on their legs thighs and arms.

Thick woman are overweight woman with a slim waist, big ass, big thighs, curvy figure. Good fat storing genetics.

Chubby girls dont have a curvy figure and their fat storing genetics are shit and dont go to their lower body, but to their stomachs or upperbodies making them look disporportiante and bad. Not that woman with big asses cant look dissporportiante too. If their ass is much bigger than their thighs they definetly have a fake ass. AKA, Kim Kardashians disgusting ass that looks good in clothes but TERRIBLE outside of them.

In clothes
MXfR86z.png

Outside clothes
mSurIma.jpg

Fat women are very overweight, massive, and have multiple stomach rolls, fat arms, and lots of sagging and cellulite even on their legs thighs and arms.

Thick woman are overweight woman with a slim waist, big ass, big thighs, curvy figure. Good fat storing genetics.

Chubby girls dont have a curvy figure and their fat storing genetics are shit and dont go to their lower body, but to their stomachs or upperbodies making them look disporportiante and bad. Not that woman with big asses cant look dissporportiante too. If their ass is much bigger than their thighs they definetly have a fake ass. AKA, Kim Kardashians disgusting ass that looks good in clothes but TERRIBLE outside of them.

In clothes
MXfR86z.png

Outside clothes
mSurIma.jpg

I don't think chubby is always disgusting, as long as she doesn't have a giant belly (a little plump is okay), still has actual curves, and still has an attractive face that isn't bloated by fat (face isn't slim but is also not round/has multiple chins) Wide hips, not round, but a bit plump. But not extremely noticeably fat.

The big asses act as a deterrent to those with small dick. Much more objective feature and therefore easier to throw certain people from trying than just face, which is MUCH more objective.

In clothes
MXfR86z.png

Outside clothes
mSurIma.jpg
>good fat storing genetics
their sons will look like this
Img 9085

i dont mind big asses as long as they are natural and not saggy, like my oneitis

@Jewsel @blackpill_incel confirm this pls she is petite with 'big ass' (not really big but its not flat)
She has like a bubble butt. It's nice and round but not fat fat. It has some shape to it and not filled with cellulite

Well, you just showed some cherrypicked photos.